Caribe Balcony Questions??

CanICruiseSoon

Are ALL the Caribe deck balconies on the Crown/Ruby/Emerald larger than other decks? Or just midship? Is it half covered/half uncovered? I am forward caribe.
Yes. All balconies on Caribe are 9'x9'; 5' is covered, 4' is uncovered.

I also LOVE the Caribe deck because of the size of the balconies. I seem to remember when Caribe deck was not any higher priced then the other decks, but then Princess got wise and now charge more for Caribe deck. Am I correct on this?

We cabin C753 for the April 4th to Hawaii, which is one of the aft corner balconies and I will take pics and post when we return. Never had an aft cabin before but understand they are some of the more preferred because of the size of the balconies, which are fully covered, and the view of the ships wake.

We cabin C753 for the April 4th to Hawaii, which is one of the aft corner balconies and I will take pics and post when we return. Never had an aft cabin before but understand they are some of the more preferred because of the size of the balconies, which are fully covered, and the view of the ships wake.

We also had C753 to Hawaii it is the very best cabin in my opinion.

We also had C753 to Hawaii it is the very best cabin in my opinion.

We have had this cabin a few times. Its excellent.

WOW ! Comparing that balcony to one on the Royal or Regal sure does look impressive. It's probably larger than a suite balcony on the Royal. :D

Do these pictures have the current furniture? I have an aft balcony cabin not a suite and have been looking at furniture pictures on balconies and I thought it had been changed.

Thanks

I also LOVE the Caribe deck because of the size of the balconies. I seem to remember when Caribe deck was not any higher priced then the other decks, but then Princess got wise and now charge more for Caribe deck. Am I correct on this?

The midships cabins are premium B1s and B2s, yes. But the cabins forward and aft are BE and BD respectively, the two bottom categories of balconies. So there are still bargains to be had.