Saint John day pass - chair by pool

beachbum2b

I should have provided more information. I am referring to the day pass for Saint John resort on Mykonos. Just wondering how crowded it is in June and whether we would have trouble getting chairs if we didn't get them early.

We visited St. John's last Aug, they did advise us they couldn't guarentee sunbeds as it was peak season. We were picked up at 9ish so once signed in etc it was about 9.45 we were amazed that only a handful of bed had been reserved.

The hotel was Fantastic and we had an amazing time. If you want to see some pics etc let me know.

I should have provided more information. I am referring to the day pass for Saint John resort on Mykonos. Just wondering how crowded it is in June and whether we would have trouble getting chairs if we didn't get them early.

June is prior to the start of European vacation time so I would predict that you would be fine. I am also curious why you would spend a day on the beach at Mykonos unless you have been their previously. I would highly suggest instead a trip to Delos.

Its a waste of money to go to st johns hotel..mykonos has beautiful beaches you can just go to whatever punlic beach rent an umbrella and chairs and have fun...super paradise beach is really nice if you want to go

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 weeks later...

I went in July...it was empty!! So I think u will be fine! It was a very nice resort. There is a room with free wifi too. Drinks were a bit more than the cruise ship. I liked it but probably wouldn't go again but I did like it. It was a nice relaxing day and still had time to walk around Mykonos before leaving!

• 3 weeks later...

I cannot recommend highly enough to walk down the slope onto the beach. There are only about 20 beds down there but it was tranquil, the water is calm and clear and you can watch the fish swim round your feet.

There were lots of beds free round the pool including the double swing beds

I know some say don't waste your money but the food was excellent, it's not the cheapest resort we've done but the breakfast was good as was lunch

The service was great but be prepared as drinks are not included other than one free one with lunch. We took a large bottle of water with us

• 2 weeks later...

Name:…………………………………………………………………………………………………………

No. of adults:…………………..No. of children: …………...Ages:………………………………

Tel:……………………………………..… Email:…………………………………………………………

PACKAGE 1: 80euro per person

Breakfast & Massage

Unlimited use of the sunbeds next to the swimming pool or to the beach, Jacuzzi, gym and shower.

A back massage for 25minutes to our “Aphrodite” Spa Center* (arrange the appointment at least one week ago)

PACKAGE 2: 70euro per person

Breakfast & Lunch

Unlimited use of the sunbeds next to the swimming pool or to the beach, Jacuzzi, gym and shower.

4 course dinner(from HB menu)

PACKAGE 3:

Mykonos Island Tour for 3 hours around Mykonos beaches with local guide combined with hotel facilities. 2 pax 170 euro

Both Packages include the transfers upon arrival/departure from/to port:

Boat:…………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Time of pick-up:………………………Time of Departure:………………………………………

Authorization: Credit card: AMEX / VISA / MASTER

Credit card holder:…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Credit card No:………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Exp. date:…………………………………………….CVV:………………………………………………………….

I hereby declare that you have my authorization to charge my credit card in case of non show the scheduled day.

FULL NAME:…………………………………………………………………………………………………

SIGNATURE:……………………………………………………………Date:…………………………..

Please send back filled & signed at +30 22890 28751 or by email at info@saintjohn.gr

Name:…………………………………………………………………………………………………………

No. of adults:…………………..No. of children: …………...Ages:………………………………

Tel:……………………………………..… Email:…………………………………………………………

PACKAGE 1: 80euro per person

Breakfast & Massage

A back massage for 25minutes to our “Aphrodite” Spa Center* (arrange the appointment at least one week ago)

PACKAGE 2: 70euro per person

Breakfast & Lunch

4 course dinner(from HB menu)

PACKAGE 3:

Mykonos Island Tour for 3 hours around Mykonos beaches with local guide combined with hotel facilities. 2 pax 170 euro

Both Packages include the transfers upon arrival/departure from/to port:

Boat:…………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Time of pick-up:………………………Time of Departure:………………………………………

Authorization: Credit card: AMEX / VISA / MASTER

Credit card holder:…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Credit card No:………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Exp. date:…………………………………………….CVV:………………………………………………………….

I hereby declare that you have my authorization to charge my credit card in case of non show the scheduled day.

FULL NAME:…………………………………………………………………………………………………

SIGNATURE:……………………………………………………………Date:…………………………..

Please send back filled & signed at +30 22890 28751 or by email at info@saintjohn.gr

The back massage was the best I've had ever 😀 had...

• 2 weeks later...

When we went in 2010 (before it became a CC favorite), it was 30 euros for pick up and drop off back at ship. They included use of changing rooms and facilities. No buffets, just ordered lunch a la carte. This now seems like an expensive day.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...

This is an old post but in case it helps anyone else.....we just did a day pass at this hotel on our recent cruise, and it was a TERRIBLE experience....like the worst experience I have ever had at a hotel and I would strongly recommend AGAINST it! First of all, cost is now 120 Euros per adult, but we decided it was worth the splurge for the peace and tranquility it would allow. This ended up being far from the case! We were 35 min late being picked up to start. Arrival started off well, hotel is beautiful and the breakfast was AMAZING! But went quickly downhill from there. Beach is terrible - tiny, rocky and not swimmable. Hotel was super crowded, and we struggled to find lounge chairs (which I understand as it is busy season - but on the flip side, if you are at capacity and cannot guarantee chairs for highly paying day guests, DO not offer the service)! We had many other issues during our time there, but my biggest complaint was when we tried to address them with the asst manager prior to departure - honestly if we had just gotten a heartfelt apology we would have just dismissed the whole experience and forgotten about it. But, he was so condescending in his obvious disgust of cruise ship passengers (trying to blame the chaos, music, swearing, etc around the pool on "those" cruise ship guests who act out when they try and "share" their beautiful hotel with "them", despite US being the cruise ship guests!) and overall just felt extremely talked down to.