Cabin Assignments

Boatingmom

The time I booked a guarantee cabin directly with Princess (a last minute great deal & booked on a weekend) we received an email notification about our cabin assignment although I have no way to know if that is their standard procedure.

Edited by Astro Flyer

The time I booked a guarantee cabin directly with Princess (a last minute great deal & booked on a weekend) we received an email notification about our cabin assignment although I have no way to know if that is their standard procedure.

Yes, when we did a guarantee we got an e-mail that was labelled "Upgrade Notice". Not an upgrade, just our cabin assignment.:eek:

If your booking is with Princess, they will notify you via e-mail (which might make it into a spam folder) or in some cases a phone call.

If your booking is with a TA, Princess will notify the TA who is supposed to notify you. Sometimes this chain of communication works and sometimes it does not work

Either way, people often find out what the cabin assignment is first by seeing it in the Personalizer.