Check your early saving booking!!!! Huge price drop!!

rene194215

Where is the quick check option? I usually go through and do a dummy booking - is there an easier way?

I, too, would like to know where this is? I don't see anything on the home page. Oops - saw your answer - thank you!

Unfortunately, while our base rate went down $10/pp without the free upgrades ours comes to $10 more per person with a balcony on the Lido deck. :( But, thanks for the heads up.

Edited by TerReuv

Early saver allows for price protection. From Carnival site:

New and existing Early Saver bookings both have price protection up to 2 days prior to sailing. If you find a lower Carnival advertised fare after booking your cruise, we will honor it, issuing the difference in the form of a non-refundable onboard credit. The lower fare must be: (a) for the same ship, sailing, stateroom category and number of guests (b) available for booking at the time you submit your request for the lower rate and © a rate the guest in the cabin are eligible to receive, if special restrictions apply.

Early Saver guests are not eligible to be protected on the following programs: Super Saver, Instant Saver or any other program that does not allow cabin selection at the time of booking. Price protection will be subject to the prevailing fees and/or fuel supplement if applicable.

What cabin type (and class) do you think has the best chance of the greatest percentage savings with that program. For example I booked a 4F on the Glory. I was wondering if 4A would be better or worse. Or maybe 6A or 6B. Just wondering your thoughts. I guess I'm wondering which cabins book last on the ship? Thank you

OMG!!!! Didn't think this could happen with wn aft extended balcony but I should get a $190 OBC.

Oh..can I ask though.... my choices were upgrade or OBC...but I though since I am not at final payment yet that it would be put back on my credit card!

THANKS OP

(What would an upgrade from an aft extended balcony be? All aft wraps are booked)

Edited by Vellamint

OMG!!!! Didn't think this could happen with wn aft extended balcony but I should get a $190 OBC.

Oh..can I ask though.... my choices were upgrade or OBC...but I though since I am not at final payment yet that it would be put back on my credit card!

THANKS OP

(What would an upgrade from an aft extended balcony be? All aft wraps are booked)

I have not made my final payment yet either, and have claimed 3 price drops in the past 2 weeks. Each time it has just come off of my final amount due. Not sure how it will work if your final amount due is less than your price drop...

Nice. $60 bucks is $60 bucks. And we just booked yesterday! Sure I could have had it taken off the bill but I like building up a little ship credit so that's what I did.

As others have said, there's an electronic form to fill out and submit. You don't get it automatically without asking. :cool:

AND 5 minutes later I got my approval letter!!!!!

Edited by jsglow

THANKS OP

I never payoff the cruise until the fnal payment date. I want any price drops to be taken off of the final price (money in my pocket). Also, should I have to cancel the cruise, I don't want to loose the value of the OBC, where it could have been in my pocket.