Cruise Survey

niceguyneastbay

That's been our experience.

OP...if you haven't received the survey it might have gone into your junk email folder?

Likewise... I'd check the spam folder. In my experience, it's been in my email disembarkation day, sometimes before I even leave the ship. They usually send a reminder after a few days.

How long after a cruise ends does it take Princess to send out a survey?

My husband and I usually get the survey on the same day we disembark.

However, we took a b2b on the Caribbean March 7 to 21 and received a survey for the first week on March 21.

At first we thought it was a survey for the two weeks, but the excursion questions only listed the first week's tours.

So far, still no second week survey.

We have usually gotten it the day we disembarked. We got off the CB last Saturday and it still hasn't shown up. Someone reported here that it was taking a week. Guess time will tell:)

I was on your cruise too and haven't received a survey yet either. My spam folder is empty.

How long after a cruise ends does it take Princess to send out a survey?

When I disembarked Emerald in March, I was 3+ hours late, because

of fog delay. I received the survey in the early morning, and would

have had several hours to complete it, before we were allowed to

disembark.

I wonder if people took an opportunity to vent?

I really hope we get the survey. There are several outstanding crew members we want to recognize. Even though we tipped them extra (in addition to auto-tip) and filled out the "You Made a Difference" cards, I always like to mention them in the survey also.

I really hope we get the survey. There are several outstanding crew members we want to recognize. Even though we tipped them extra (in addition to auto-tip) and filled out the "You Made a Difference" cards, I always like to mention them in the survey also.

I've read that being mentioned on the post cruise survey is better than the card on the ship. If you don't receive a survey maybe emailing customer relations would be another option to commend crew members.

Personally I would not get too hung up about not receiving a survey. I have yet to learn of anyone who has made a suggestion to Princess from a survey and to then find that the suggestion was carried out.

If you have experienced Princess actually taking notice of something YOU have suggested please post it here.:)

My DH and I took a cruise on the Regal Princess on February 22 nd.

We never received a post cruise survey.

I am thinking that it is due to a situation that resulted in booking a future cruise while on board.

The Princess Future Cruise rep cancelled the actual cruise we were on which resulted in our getting an e mail on the last day of the cruise that indicated we owed 100% cancellation fees!

Apparently, Princess thought we did not go on the February 22nd cruise and did not send us a survey due to misinformation.

The cancellation fee situation was resolved when we arrived home.

The future cruise reservation was confirmed and all is okay now.

However, I would have liked to get the survey to give Princess both pro and con feedback.

I would have also liked to commend our room steward. We did fill out a card for him,but I would have liked to recognize his work and effort on the survey as well.

Personally I would not get too hung up about not receiving a survey. I have yet to learn of anyone who has made a suggestion to Princess from a survey and to then find that the suggestion was carried out.

If you have experienced Princess actually taking notice of something YOU have suggested please post it here.:)

Princess surveys are very important. It plays a big part in how the cruise experience plays out and where things need improvement and where they shine.

I understand all that Colo Cruiser, but I still pose my question - has anyone first-hand experience of Princess taking any notice of what you have expressed in your survey?:)

Let me be among the first to say YES. I was on my 100th cruise and the ship got it mainly wrong. Card in cabin should have been a hint. It congratulated me on my 50th cruise. Pretty much went down hill rom there. I talked with CC hostess on board and got a fairly weak response. I wrote about it on the survey and within a week I had a phone call from Princess. After speaking with them, I was offered a "do-over". This lady even knew which cruise I was scheduled for next. I can tell you that my 101st cruise was the best and both my DW and I said it was over far too soon. We could not have asked for better service.

I understand all that Colo Cruiser, but I still pose my question - has anyone first-hand experience of Princess taking any notice of what you have expressed in your survey?:)

Yes, I have. A few years ago I mentioned a poor experience on a Princess excursion and that nobody at the excursion desk seemed to care when I told them about it after the fact. Within a week after submitting the survey I received a call at home from Princess to discuss the situation. I was surprised and pleased to know that I'm not wasting my time when I complete the surveys.

pcsunlover - have you received your survey from our recent CB cruise? I think I might call Princess tomorrow.

I also believe the surveys are important. I like to acknowledge outstanding crew members and have been told that is very important to them.

I received the survey via email the day I was scheduled to disembark from the ship. Since I had 100s of email, I accidentally deleted it and then deleted it from the delete folder.

I called Princess and they re-emailed me the survey. I was told it would take about 4 days for the email to come in.

It took two days for the email to come in.

Husband and I got our survey from Princess today at lunch time (March 30)...cruise was March 14 to March 21.

Got our survey for the first week cruise (March 7 to 14) on March 21.

Not necessarily sending them out on last day anymore.

Edited by BRANDEE

We also got our survey today for our cruise ending March 21. Seems they have decided to wait a bit now before sending them out. The cruise we finished March 4 came March 4. B2B cruises.

What's frustrating is when you're on a back to back cruise and they send the survey while you're still on the ship and they expect you to use your precious internet minutes to answer the survey. Here's an idea: let's make it possible for passengers to log on to the interactive site onboard to answer the survey without using up all our minutes. Can someone figure out a way? Sometimes you have a lot to say while still on the ship and things are fresh in your memory.