HELP with RCI website !!!!!

I have cleared my cookies ...using a new browser (my much loved IE no longer will work with RCI) but still when checking (trying to) prices it keeps asking me to log in (any way to look at prices without this step) and even when I do it just keeps putting me to the sign in page...nothing works...Please Help !!!!

I was just able to do a mock booking, was not logged in and was not prompted to login at any time. I am using Chrome. :confused:

Edit: Just tried using IE (which I normally don't use) and it works as well, I was not prompted to login.

Edited by joepeka

On IE you have to delete all internet temporary files, history and web form information. This is found under internet options-General tab. Other than that I do not know what the issue could be because I use IE with no problems whatsoever.:confused:

Some of the older versions of IE does not work fully in all aspects of the web site. If you have an older version you may need to update to the latest version. It worked for me! :cool:

I VERY reluctantly gave up IE a few months ago and use both Firefox and Chrome depending on the web site. I usually look at RCCL on Chrome and it works fine and without logging in. As with everything electronic, it just takes getting used to a new system.

I am using Chrome and it still prompts me to the sign on account page..and even when I sign on to my RCI acct and go to book cruise (to get more info) it puts me back to the sign on page as if I never signed on...so FRUSTRATED :eek::eek:

Ok, if I want bad pricing I do bookings without signing in... if I sign in I get a better price, diamond... That said, the new website sucks, but if I go in from C&A it is better, not good, but better.

jc

I am using Chrome and it still prompts me to the sign on account page..and even when I sign on to my RCI acct and go to book cruise (to get more info) it puts me back to the sign on page as if I never signed on...so FRUSTRATED :eek::eek:

Out of curiosity, what version of Windows and Chrome are you using?

Out of curiosity, what version of Windows and Chrome are you using?

I am using Chrome version 41.0....I still am having trouble with the RCI website. I sign in and it still keeps sending me to the sign in page...after signing in...What am I doing wrong ??? Someone please help !!!

Ok, if I want bad pricing I do bookings without signing in... if I sign in I get a better price, diamond... That said, the new website sucks, but if I go in from C&A it is better, not good, but better.

jc

I just don't want to have to sign in each time....I've tried everything even signing in it just keeps putting me back to the sign in as if I hadn't signed in already.

Try this. Join the Crown & Anchor Society. Then enter the RCI site via the C&A log-in page.

I am a member and have had a RCI cruise account for many years..never had a problem until a few weeks ago when RCI wouldn't let me use my IE...so I changed to Chrome 41.0...still the problem continues :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I had an odd situation with the website recently on chrome. I could not type the website address directly in the bar or it would continue to reload. Couldn't get it to work-- the only thing that worked was to go to google and search for Royal. For some reason, that seemed to be successful.