2017 Cruises

bingo queen

Will more than likely be April of 2016.

Island Princess 2008 Alaska, Island Princess 2009 (B2B) Alaska, Royal Princess (Old) 2010 Alaska, Golden Princess 2011 Alaska, Coral Princess 2012 Panama Canal, Star Princess 2012 Alaska, Island Princess 2013 Alaska, Crown Princess 2013 Western Caribbean, Caribbean Princess 2013 Western Caribbean, Royal Princess 2014 Eastern Caribbean, Royal Princess 2014 New England, Emerald Princess 2014 Western Caribbean, Emerald Princess 2015 Western Caribbean

Hey, I'm one of those looking at 2017 cruises too, and I disagree that it's too early. Princess told my travel agent that 2017 cruises (for Hawaii at least) would be released in May or June of this year. Here's hoping! I want to be prepared to jump on a cabin when they are ready to book.

Don't hold your breath for Princess to come out soon with 2017 cruises. They always wait until Spring for the following year.

This is one reason why I've booked other cruise lines. Princess takes WAY too long to release their cruises and some of us have to plan far in advance.

I too am waiting on prices for Alaska May 2017 or Med Sept 2017, not fussed who we go with between Princess or Celebrity, I rang Celebrity a few days ago and happened to ask about when they will be released and he told me around Aug-Sept 2015 for what I am interested in. It will come down to whoever releases first and it suits my dates and budget and itinerary I suppose.

Okay, I'm eating my words. Just got an email from Princess about their Australia-NZ 2016-2017 itineraries. :o Guess those Down Under can get their itineraries in advance at least. :)

I haven't received a thing from Princess about Australia-NZ Itineraries for 2016-17 yet.

I am Elite from Australia....I anxiously await for my email now.

Waiting for the Asia cruises also.

Better recharge my laptop as I plan what's ahead.

:p :D

It is so interesting that different areas are available at such different times. I am sure Princess has a great plan but I would like to see which ships are going to England from Florida. I think it is the Royal now.

I hope to time it just right and take a different ship back TA. Why fly when you can cruise?

Happy travels

4boysnana

Okay, I'm eating my words. Just got an email from Princess about their Australia-NZ 2016-2017 itineraries. :o Guess those Down Under can get their itineraries in advance at least. :)

Would you by any chance have received anything yet regarding Australia New Zealand late 2016 / 2017...