? about OBC amount for on board booking, please

Since the new OBC program began last month, what is the amount for a 7 night cruise in a JS, please? Last month before the new program we booked on board and got $200 for a JS. Has this changed? And I am speaking of using the OBC on the future cruise, not the current cruise.

Since the new OBC program began last month, what is the amount for a 7 night cruise in a JS, please? Last month before the new program we booked on board and got $200 for a JS. Has this changed? And I am speaking of using the OBC on the future cruise, not the current cruise.

I cannot find the link right now, but as I recall, the column that used to be labeled "suites" now applies to Grand Suite or better. In other words, a JS is equal to a balcony now as far as OBC goes.

The OBC for a JS went from $200 to $100, same amount if you book a balcony for 7 nights

and so did the deposit amount for the cabin......$100 for a 7 nt cruise.

DECIDE NOW (PICK SHIP/SAILDATE)

On Board Credit Break down

...................Int/OV.....Bal/JS.... GS+

5-7 Nights...... $50 $100 $200

8-10 Nights... $100 $150 $300

11-14 Nights.. $150 $200 $400

15+ Nights..... $200 $250 $500

copy/paste wouldn't let me put space between the OBC amounts. :o

Edited by suzyluvs2cruise

I cannot find the link right now, but as I recall, the column that used to be labeled "suites" now applies to Grand Suite or better. In other words, a JS is equal to a balcony now as far as OBC goes.

Here's a link to the thread. You're right....Balcony/JS are now together. Balcony OBC stayed the same as with the old program but JS OBC decreased for all length cruises. :(

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2183885&highlight=onboard+booking+obc