x--Summit Michael's

123Funcruiser456

Sorry no pictures but we were in Michael's on the Summit this time last year when it first 'opened' as a suite venue.

All Milli class Michael's are much squarer rooms than on the S class ships. If you do a search I am sure you will find a picture for at least one of the m class ships. I am almost sure that near the bar there was an outside window too......

It is probably an easier shape than the S class for musical events etc. dark wood....results in the same relaxed club like atmosphere as the S class. As English cruisers we feel it very much has the ambience of an English pub but with the bonus of free drinks!

We thoroughly enjoyed our time in Michael's and I am sure you will too.

Michael's was open all day and evening. We always left before the bar staff. Sodas and water on the bar overnight.

Presently on the Equinox, also open all the time. A really great perk for suite guests.

It's open 24/7. There is a bartender from 0800-2400. Otherwise it's self service coffee and coolers (water and soda).

There are "events" most days/nights from sushi rolling to entertainment to sales pitches.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that Michaels is a "suite" area do they still have the extended beer selection there? Or have they gotten rid of that?

We were told when on X Equinox last June if it's on the ship they would get it to the Micheals Club bar for us:cool:

Edited by groryjm

On Eclipse in November and there was nothing available when the bartender was not there. No water, soda etc. Of course there was no problem getting this when she was there.

Also someone in the group asked for a Blue Moon because they saw it on the menu in the Sky Lounge. I was very surprised when she said her boss wouldn't allow it. I believe the bartender because she was wonderful.

On Eclipse in November and there was nothing available when the bartender was not there. No water, soda etc. Of course there was no problem getting this when she was there.

Also someone in the group asked for a Blue Moon because they saw it on the menu in the Sky Lounge. I was very surprised when she said her boss wouldn't allow it. I believe the bartender because she was wonderful.

This is a problem with stingy / cheap :( bar managers / F&B directors who staff the bar not communicating well with Guest Relations who run Michaels Club. The lack of and mis communicating that goes on between departments is one of the biggest challenges Celebrity seems to have. I'd honestly share my disappointment with the Concierge first and then with the GRM and HD. Frankly if that got me no where I'd be pretty shocked as my onboard experience is they're very willing to listen to feedback and fix things.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Sent from my iPad using fat fingers and Tapatalk