Select Dinner Reservations

jerbeth

:)We recently enjoyed a 14-night cruise on Eclipse. I had made Select Dining reservations online with no difficulties, and we encountered no waits, no issues. We are now booked on the same cruise for March '16 and I am unable to find a way to book reservation times for Select. Does this option only become available within a certain period of time from sailing? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Just check my January 2016 cruise and it isn't taking reservations for select dining yet. My advise, just keep checking it will open at some point.

I didn't know you could reserve a dining time for select?? Where do you look on your reservation page to find the option to reserve? We're next March and select is the only available dining right now.

I am trying to pre book my Select Reservations but am not able to. It won't "add" to my cart. Anyone else having this problem? I am all checked in for my cruise in the end of May 28 2015. Do I need to wait 30 days prior to sailing? I am well over my final payment date

Edited by S&DMOM

I am trying to pre book my Select Reservations but am not able to. It won't "add" to my cart. Anyone else having this problem? I am all checked in for my cruise in the end of May 28 2015. Do I need to wait 30 days prior to sailing? I am well over my final payment date

I've made mine for November 2015 already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just call Celebrity! I had so much aggravation trying to enter the times I wanted for our March 2015 cruise..the website was so frustrating that after several attempts, I called and told them what time slots I wanted. They were very helpful and entered it for me.

I asked for an email with the time slots, and they happily obliged!:)

Don't stress..enjoy your cruise!:D

Maryann

Will I have a problem in Select Dining if I don't make reservations??? Will I have long waiting times? I prefer to eat earlier but I don't know what time each day. Don't want to make reservations now for May Baltic cruise.

I think this was a website error. Was able to input all my times with no problem this evening:p Thanks for the replies

S&D Mom, where did you find it in your reservation??? I just finished looking all around they while they were happy to sell me lots of specialty dining, I could not find anything about Select Dining reservations.........

There is a link at the top which says 'Dining & Beverage' - just click on this & select 'see all dining' You will also see at the top - You can still make dining reservations for Night 3, Night 5, Night 7, Night 8, Night 10, Night 11, but availability is limited. Find the perfect restaurant here. Plan all cruise dining!

I did ours for our November NZ/Aus cruise last month although I would imagine it will get busy after final payment.

Edited by hobbsie65

There is a link at the top which says 'Dining & Beverage' - just click on this & select 'see all dining' You will also see at the top - You can still make dining reservations for Night 3, Night 5, Night 7, Night 8, Night 10, Night 11, but availability is limited. Find the perfect restaurant here. Plan all cruise dining!

I did ours for our November NZ/Aus cruise last month although I would imagine it will get busy after final payment.

Thank you everyone for your answers and suggestions. Just went to My Celebrity and all was well except that it only offered Specialty Restaurants as has been the pattern. I will just have to watch and try as time goes along and/or give in and call our TA.