MS Noordam - Sail Away - Apr 20

Krazy Kruizers

Here we only have 2 ships in PE today and the Liberty is blocking our view of the Noordam, darn!!.:(

I'll look for you - and I'll try to be enthusiastic with the air horn.

Oops, now we know who has the air horn, gave yourself away - - POA.:D

Edited by PathfinderEss

New departure time -- 4:35.

She has to load a lot of supplies for her long journey through the canal and up to Vancouver.

Not only that but I suspect they made the cupboards as bare as possible for the drydock. Not just going from normal to fully stocked but going from empty to fully stocked.

Roy

Looking forward to sailaway this afternoon! But, sorry to see Noordam go. Who knows when we will see her back in Port Everglades.

You never know what HAL has in mind. She will be downunder next year along with Maasdam.

Not only that but I suspect they made the cupboards as bare as possible for the drydock. Not just going from normal to fully stocked but going from empty to fully stocked.

Roy

Even though they use generators for when the power is turned off -- refrigerator food lasts only so many days.

Maybe the Liberty of the Seas or it could be the SF Alhusemans over at Pier 1, it is, I believe, one of the Bahama Express ferry.

Joanie

I've never heard that from Liberty and it doesn't look like Bahama Express leaves until tomorrow morning so I don't think it would be them. I'm now thinking they may have been moving one of the container cranes near one of the microphones. It was kind of a sound like they make.

I guess you have a vested interest in this sailaway, with the ship on it's way to San Diego.

I'm going to try to be watching tomorrow when Queen Victoria visits. I think the next time it visits Ft. Lauderdale I'll be aboard.

Roy

I've never heard that from Liberty and it doesn't look like Bahama Express leaves until tomorrow morning so I don't think it would be them. I'm now thinking they may have been moving one of the container cranes near one of the microphones. It was kind of a sound like they make.

I guess you have a vested interest in this sailaway, with the ship on it's way to San Diego.

I'm going to try to be watching tomorrow when Queen Victoria visits. I think the next time it visits Ft. Lauderdale I'll be aboard.

Roy

When will you be on QE Roy? I do not see a clock for it so gots ta ask:)

Oh Oh....Just heard someone say they might have "a medical in the next few minutes":(

Yep Gangway going back into place.

OK, time to shut up and wait.

Joanie