cafe al bacio free for pastries

earl06

Does the buffet have quick breakfast options or is there another suggestion on where to get something like that. Or is this simply not a thing on Celebrity. I'm thinking on excursion days, when I don't want to get up extra early just to have a sit down breakfast.

Good to hear I can get my afternoon/evening mouse hits... I may have made quite a few of those disappear on the Star.

The buffet has all kinds of options....you can make it as quick as you

want;)

Since the start of the bev packages, we have been foregoing the MDR dessert/coffee on some evenings to go to Baccio for coffee and dessert. I find that in the MDR, dessert will often be done by the time coffee/tea arrives.

We generally cruise in Aqua Class so we are in Blu at dinner time, but we do the same thing. We amble down to Cafe al Bacio for an after dinner pot of decaf tea or a decaf coffee. You can really impress the wait staff and other diners as night after night you refuse a dessert -- looks like you have incredible will power!

We found on the Equinox the only decent tea bags were to be found in the Café Baccio. The ones delivered with the breakfast tray and the ones in the buffet were just far too weak. We used to collect a couple as we passed .. they were free with our classic package.

This time we don't have a drinks package included so we must remember to take a supply of our favourite teabags with us. Pleased to see we don't have to purchase drinks to get a free cookie.

Does the buffet have quick breakfast options or is there another suggestion on where to get something like that. Or is this simply not a thing on Celebrity. I'm thinking on excursion days, when I don't want to get up extra early just to have a sit down breakfast.

This is exactly when you should order room service. We have had room service on every port day for the last 5 cruises, with no exceptions. Nothing like getting ready to go and then having an omelet and some yogurt and fresh berries appear at your door.

Saves all the back and forth from dining room/buffet to the room.

We generally cruise in Aqua Class so we are in Blu at dinner time, but we do the same thing. We amble down to Cafe al Bacio for an after dinner pot of decaf tea or a decaf coffee. You can really impress the wait staff and other diners as night after night you refuse a dessert -- looks like you have incredible will power!

Ah, but now your secret's out!

I have to say we've done the same thing.

Yes it is - also the specialty coffees are - like Spanish, Irish, and they make a great Aspen coffee. Also all kinds of teas are - even chai tea - and all the different coffees as well.

Also in the main dining room you can order your espresso or whatever as well.

Curious - what is an Aspen coffee. I've seen it mentioned before, but have no idea what it is! :)

Do they offer breakfast sandwiches? Or deserts other than pastries.

i.e. on the Star we could get chocolate mouse, salads, or even an egg mc muffin type sandwich for a quick getaway.

Will be sailing on the Millennium

The Star is serving mouse?! I'll stick with Celebrity!!

Curious - what is an Aspen coffee. I've seen it mentioned before, but have no idea what it is! :)

It is 1/3 Baileys, 1/3 Frangelica, 1/3 Kahluah.....poured over coffee, served

in a stemmed glass....it is DELICIOUS:D