My Time Or Traditional

25th anniversary surprise cruise for the hubby. we definatly want a table for 2 we have 6 pm traditional right now but thinking of changing to my time. ship is liberty of the seas. if anyone has done both please help me decide what would be better. :confused::confused::confused:

25th anniversary surprise cruise for the hubby. we definatly want a table for 2 we have 6 pm traditional right now but thinking of changing to my time. ship is liberty of the seas. if anyone has done both please help me decide what would be better. :confused::confused::confused:

My husband and I have been able to get a table for two without a problem in traditional. If you happen to get assigned a bigger table go to the DR immediately - there will be someone taking requests and changes.

The main reason we don't do MTD is because we like to make new friends and a large table at traditional times allows that opportunity. If I didn't want to share a table MTD would be the way to go because we would have the freedom to come and go as we please. We wouldn't have to worry about set dining times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by SamFritz