Currently on the Eclipse

chamima

I have a friend currently sailing on the Eclipse and this is what he has reported:

The pricing at the World Class Bar is either $13/$15 for the drinks they make, or they are part of the Premium drink package.

Just talked to one of the staff in the Gastrobar/Passport bar and here's what he said.

Two days ago they added a couple of wall coolers for beer and increased the beer selection somewhat.

For the remainder of this cruise the area will be called Gastrobar from 12:00 till 4:00, then called the Passport bar till closing. The food menu will be different between the Gastrobar and the Passport bar.

What's going to happen for the next cruise is anybody's guess!!! :confused:

The Cellar Masters remains as is for now.

He has used his precious internet minutes to answer my questions so I won't be asking him any more but at least it's a start.

I feel SO badly for the crew on the Eclipse right now.

Can you imagine not only trying to navigate what you are currently serving, but then explaining it to passengers. :eek: :confused: :p

I'm thoroughly confused. Does the GastroPub look or seem anything like a pub being as it is the same place as the Passport Bar?

Unless they do some construction it would be hard to have much of a pub feel.

I agree that the whole Passport Bar/Gastrobar sounds like a mess that hasn't been thought through. Seems like a pattern recently.

I have a couple of other questions: I'm wondering if there is any word on Slush on the Eclipse. I also wonder if they changed the Team Earth area to the Hideaway or made any other public area changes.

I agree that the whole Passport Bar/Gastrobar sounds like a mess that hasn't been thought through. Seems like a pattern recently.

I have a couple of other questions: I'm wondering if there is any word on Slush on the Eclipse. I also wonder if they changed the Team Earth area to the Hideaway or made any other public area changes.

I read in one of the Eclipse threads, that SLUSH is there. It's also in print in the european printed brochures, and is shown on the deck plan at Celebrity.com

Edited by cle-guy

The Cellar Masters remains as is for now...

...with empty wine machines and no customers. I wonder if all the confusion about Gastrobar on Eclipse had to do with the need to have a venue for Perry Grant. Once he transfers to Princess, will they go back to the original plan and remake Cellar Masters into Gastrobar?

Edited by Host Jazzbeau

...with empty wine machines and no customers. I wonder if all the confusion about Gastrobar on Eclipse had to do with the need to have a venue for Perry Grant. Once he transfers to Princess, will they go back to the original plan and remake Cellar Masters into Gastrobar?

I hope not!