Some information from my agency's sales rep (re: changes/dining)

InTheWASide

Here's a portion of an email that just came from our sales rep...

I’ve just returned from our Partner’s First Symposium Meeting in Miami and couldn’t be more excited to be with Norwegian at this point. With our new CEO, Frank Del Rio, and President, Andy Stuart, we’ve assembled one of the strongest travel partner advocated hierarchies in the industry. Listed below were some of the focuses during our meetings in Miami:

• We will be announcing refurbishments of 5 ships in the near future.

• Frank Del Rio has set a precedent that Norwegian Cruise Line will have the Best Culinary Options (Specialty and Complimentary) in the mass market industry.

o We will be delivering entirely new menus, fleet wide, by July 1st, 2015

• Norwegian Escape will be debuting in November 2014 and we’ve set records for consecutive sold out sailings to debut a new ship.

• With the acquisition of Prestige Cruise Holdings, Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings now boasts one of the strongest lineups of vessels in the industry. The cross selling opportunities within the Norwegian Family are perfect for any cruise guest (mass market, premium, luxury, ultra-luxury, budget, etc.)

I was gonna say the same thing. Someone needs to proofread. And it's a bunch of mumbo jumbo if you ask me

OP thanks for posting anyway

It's getting difficult to keep the changes straight one day to the next so I figured a little preview of what's coming down the pipeline and the bit about "all new menus" would be of particular interest...

Obviously coming from NCL it's going to be a positive "spin" on everything but thought some might like seeing what is coming from NCL but NOT via a press release

It's getting difficult to keep the changes straight one day to the next so I figured a little preview of what's coming down the pipeline and the bit about "all new menus" would be of particular interest...

Obviously coming from NCL it's going to be a positive "spin" on everything but thought some might like seeing what is coming from NCL but NOT via a press release

Gotcha

Thanks for sharing. I liked the new menus that came out last year, but I guess we won't be seeing them again, as we don't sail until late July. Hopefully these new-new menus will be just as good. I love to look on here and other websites for menus before I sail to think about the delicious things I will eat :o, so if the new ones come out at the beginning of July, I'll have to hope people post them quickly :p!

They've only just changed the MDR menus - how are they going to change them again?

Add lobster back in? (not likely)

Add in meatloaf/mac and cheese/burgers as MDR fodder? (and an upcharge for 'proper food'?) (Given FDR's track record so far this is not as bizarre as it sounds):eek: