Allure preparing for dry dock

ocav, :D:D!!

Craig,

Get off the ship and empty our cabin! :D Have a safe trip back home!

steamboats

Hope we haven't broke her! We've just come to a full stop for no apparent reason. Now picking up speed again.. Very odd. They did tannoy for a name at about 11PM so hope no ones decided to leave the ship early..

Hope we haven't broke her! We've just come to a full stop for no apparent reason. Now picking up speed again.. Very odd. They did tannoy for a name at about 11PM so hope no ones decided to leave the ship early..

What!! Let us know why it stopped,

Hello everybody,

We're travelling this summer on the Allure OTS. As I've been following the updates that Single Cruiser did while being onboard, I'd like to ask you few questions I have, if you don't care:

- Do you know if the second seating dining is always on the same restaurant? As after the refit now there are 3 restaurants in one (The Grande, American Icon and Silk), with different decor, I suppose that every floor has assigned one different seating (1st, 2nd or MTD).

- I've seen the pictures you've posted at Flickr and I'd like to know which cabin number did you have, so I suppose it's an inside one and maybe we have the same! (I known this would be a coincidence, but who knows...:confused:)

- I've read from another cruisers that the boarding time starts at 11:00 am. Is it true?

- Boardwalk Donuts and Hot Dogs house are still open after the refit? Does Johnny Rockets have any cost for having breakfast?

Thank you very much and I hope you enjoy your cruise!!

Greetings.

Hello everybody,

We're travelling this summer on the Allure OTS. As I've been following the updates that Single Cruiser did while being onboard, I'd like to ask you few questions I have, if you don't care:

- Do you know if the second seating dining is always on the same restaurant? As after the refit now there are 3 restaurants in one (The Grande, American Icon and Silk), with different decor, I suppose that every floor has assigned one different seating (1st, 2nd or MTD).

- I've seen the pictures you've posted at Flickr and I'd like to know which cabin number did you have, so I suppose it's an inside one and maybe we have the same! (I known this would be a coincidence, but who knows...:confused:)

- I've read from another cruisers that the boarding time starts at 11:00 am. Is it true?

- Boardwalk Donuts and Hot Dogs house are still open after the refit? Does Johnny Rockets have any cost for having breakfast?

Thank you very much and I hope you enjoy your cruise!!

Greetings.

OK. Here goes will scan the dailies in soon as well.

Dining times were:

MTD: deck 3 American icon 5:30-9:30

Main seating Silk: deck 5 : 6PM

Main seating Grande: deck 4: 6:30PM

Second Seating Silk: 8:45PM

Second seating Grande: 9PM

(Note says allow 1.5-2hrs dining)

Cabin was large interior on deck 8 8549. 2mins from the park and lifts, cafe and a bar for any soft drink refills.

Yes just after 11 if ship is ready

Yes hot dogs and donuts both available and consumed for free :)

Yes Johnny Rockets open free breakfast 7:00-9:00ImageUploadedByForums1432571261.075958.jpg.9ae619f9d793a4916773895c3f1f559b.jpg

OK. Here goes will scan the dailies in soon as well.

Dining times were:

MTD: deck 3 American icon 5:30-9:30

Main seating Silk: deck 5 : 6PM

Main seating Grande: deck 4: 6:30PM

Second Seating Silk: 8:45PM

Second seating Grande: 9PM

(Note says allow 1.5-2hrs dining)

Cabin was large interior on deck 8 8549. 2mins from the park and lifts, cafe and a bar for any soft drink refills.

Yes just after 11 if ship is ready

Yes hot dogs and donuts both available and consumed for free :)

Yes Johnny Rockets open free breakfast 7:00-9:00[ATTACH]350349[/ATTACH]

Me again, !! :)

How did you get Silk dining? My planner still only shows mtd. Is it the same food?

Me again, !! :)

How did you get Silk dining? My planner still only shows mtd. Is it the same food?

That's what they have been rebranded. Three restaurants but two still MTD traditional same menu and third my time same menu. Will change from Autumn.

If you have a time slot booked you can work out which one you are allocated.

Edited by Single Cruiser

Was he nursing a headache the next day? :-)

A 'headache' puts it lightly!! Lol he barely came out the cabin all day, tried to twice but felt so sick had to go back again!! Was a good night, even though it ended embarrassingly early!!!! Lols

Tell me on a Sunday was on in the West End in London a few years ago and did quite well. It's an old musical but was brought up to date.. Hopefully this is the version played. It's a shame people got up and walked out, it's only 50 mins long.. What's 20 more minutes??

I have to say I was very surprised RCL chose this show. It's very British.

Hi - we were on the 19th May sailing too and also felt bad for the singer on this show as so many people walked out . She had a great voice and we enjoyed the show. The headline act was a Queen tribute act and they were excellent - getting the audience rocking and rolling.

Single Cruiser, what was Rome port day like with people boarding for the first time etc?

Hardly noticed them as the majority about 4,000 joined in Barcelona. So there was probably only 20% new passengers. Most on tours had left by 9 to head to Rome so the ship was quiet.

Craig,

Thanks for all of your help!! We are boarding on Sunday, June 7th - are there any Sports Bars on the ships?? The NBA Finals will be happening during our week on board and we were wondering if there would be any place to watch the games, even rebroadcasts due to the time difference.

Thanks again and enjoy!!!