Princess website - my saved cruises

Akaicb

What have they done to the Saved Cruises portion of the princess website?

It use to be so easy to navigate and you could hit "update pricing" and see quickly if there had been a price increase or decrease because the number changed right in front of your eyes.

Now there is no button to hit and you can only click to take you to the itinerary and hope you remember what the cost was before. I have 11 saved cruises at the moment, I will never remember the cost for each. I will have to record them in a spreadsheet now.

Not happy about this at all.:(

I just checked "my saved cruises" and saw the same as you did.

Did they take that option out?:confused:

It would be a shame as like you, that's how I knew when to reserve a cruise at a monetary amount that was agreeable to me.

I like "shopping" the prices and now I think its gone!:mad:

I thought the exact same thing. You can still use it to check prices, just not as easily as before.

I did find a $400 per person reduction on a fall cruise using it today, even though it took me 3 minutes and not 30 seconds to check 5 booked cruises.

I also liked the old format where you could actually see the changes in price and availability.

What was strange on the old format was that you clicked on a button to go to "saved cruises" then once there you had to click on another to "view saved cruises" Don't know about you but I wouldn't have gone there if I didn't want to look at them, the extra step was just weird.

They could easily add the quick price review to the new format.

Suggest folk use the "Feedback" tab on the right side of the page and let them know directly how we want that capability back. I did.

Suggest folk use the "Feedback" tab on the right side of the page and let them know directly how we want that capability back. I did.

That is a great idea. I'm going to do that right now.

thanks.

Hmm, the cynic in me says Princess did this so its harder to check the pricing i.e if your already booked. But, nothing ever stops me checking the pricing out, even if I have to go through and extra step or two.

Here I thought I was the only one that finds this latest change to be a PITA and wishes to have the simple old one back. All this new one does is make more work in the form of extra steps for doing what I do every day .... check for pricing changes.

Just did it:D. Like that they have a grading of 0 to 10. 10 being the best....naturally checked 0 and gave my comments;)

refresh the screen And the price adjusts

What price? :confused: Now when I select 'my saved cruises' what appears is 'My Vacation Planner Dashboard ' with no prices unless I click on 'view itinerary ' which of course will give me the current prices but does not let me easily see if that is a different price from the last time I looked! Very frustrating! (I am using an iPad if that makes a difference.)

Here's something easy to do if you have an Apple device take a screen shot and you can easily look at it anytime. You can also save a screen shot with your PC.

I'm doing an Alaska Cruise and wanted to show someone the cost and my screen shot was easy to do.

Tom😀

I was just getting ready to begin a new thread on this very topic when I found this one~ Not a fan of the new look and it is clear Princess isn't interested in our "shopping" for the better deals ;-).

msk1