How early can we board Breeze

vmt514

Breeze departs at 4, you have to be on by 3, but how early can we get on? We have the FTTF pass and like to board our cruises as early as possible.

When do you normally arrive in Miami to get on early?

Thanks for the info.

We drive from S.C. the night before so we are usually there early morning. At Miami port the line started forming around 10 - 11, We had to wait outside until about 11 and once we got into the terminal we were allowed on the ship around 12 We were right behind the FTTF people:)

Going on the Breeze in September.

This time I'm highly considering getting there between 12-1 (instead of getting there early like I usually do) in effort to avoid the long lines and enjoy my morning in the hotel. Does anyone know if that's a good time to bypass the chaotic part of boarding?

Going on the Breeze in September.

This time I'm highly considering getting there between 12-1 (instead of getting there early like I usually do) in effort to avoid the long lines and enjoy my morning in the hotel. Does anyone know if that's a good time to bypass the chaotic part of boarding?

On my last cruise on the Breeze, my flight landed at noon. I was checked in (at the airport) in a cab and on the ship at 12:49 (without FTTF)...

I recently sailed on The Breeze. We got to the port about 10:00, no lines for check in, were assigned zone 1, took a seat and watched the waiting area fill up. We were just after FTTF and airport check in, boarding about 11:40. I happened to glance down and the line for check in was huge at this time. We went and had lunch then went to check out our cabin and it was ready before 1:00. Our luggage was at the room about 2:15.

Im flying United in January. If I sail on the Breeze, can I do airport check in and what does this exactly mean?

Thank you.

Here is some information regarding the check in at the airport.

Carnival guests who fly in through Miami International Airport and sail from either the Port of Miami or Port Everglades, now can check-in for their cruise at the airport.

We are leasing two counters at Concourses ‘D’ and ‘H’ on the day of sailing for this function.

Here is how it works…

· Guests retrieve their luggage at baggage claim and are directed to their corresponding check-in counter at Concourse ‘D’ or ‘H’, based on flight arrivals.

· Guests check-in for their cruise, receive a Sail & Sign card and a boarding card that reads ‘Airport Express’ so that we can easily identify them when they arrive at the cruise terminal. Guests who wish to use cash for their Sail & Sign deposit will be instructed to stop by one of the cruise terminal check-in counters or use an on board Sail & Sign kiosk.

· Guests who did not pre-purchase our optional transportation service are given the option to purchase transfers to the pier during their check-in process.

· Guests must take their luggage with them whether using our transportation service or other means.

· When guests arrive at the pier, they are directed to our ‘Airport Express’ security lane for a quick photo ID check and Sail & Sign check.

· Next, embarkation pictures, A-pass and boarding!

Hours of operation for airport check-in: 8:00am-2:00pm (on the day of sailing)

Breeze departs at 4, you have to be on by 3, but how early can we get on? We have the FTTF pass and like to board our cruises as early as possible.

When do you normally arrive in Miami to get on early?

Thanks for the info.

We got to the Port around 11:30 due to Rain and was on with FTTF by noon :) The line was crazy stupid around that time as well for check in. If you want to wait then after 1pm seems to slow down some....but my in-laws found out when we went on the Freedom that is not always the case and got on the ship right before they started the security briefing and didn't even get a chance to grab a bite to eat.

It really depends on how early they get the ship cleared. We just cruised the Breeze last week and did not board until just after noon (We are platinum).

I have boarded other ships as early as 11:00am.

Point is it really depends. If you do not mind waiting I'd get there by 10:30 or so.

• 4 weeks later...
Here is some information regarding the check in at the airport.

Carnival guests who fly in through Miami International Airport and sail from either the Port of Miami or Port Everglades, now can check-in for their cruise at the airport.

We are leasing two counters at Concourses ‘D’ and ‘H’ on the day of sailing for this function.

Here is how it works…

· Guests retrieve their luggage at baggage claim and are directed to their corresponding check-in counter at Concourse ‘D’ or ‘H’, based on flight arrivals.

· Guests check-in for their cruise, receive a Sail & Sign card and a boarding card that reads ‘Airport Express’ so that we can easily identify them when they arrive at the cruise terminal. Guests who wish to use cash for their Sail & Sign deposit will be instructed to stop by one of the cruise terminal check-in counters or use an on board Sail & Sign kiosk.

· Guests who did not pre-purchase our optional transportation service are given the option to purchase transfers to the pier during their check-in process.

· Guests must take their luggage with them whether using our transportation service or other means.

· When guests arrive at the pier, they are directed to our ‘Airport Express’ security lane for a quick photo ID check and Sail & Sign check.

· Next, embarkation pictures, A-pass and boarding!

Hours of operation for airport check-in: 8:00am-2:00pm (on the day of sailing)

Has anyone tried the airport checkin? I called Carnival and noone seems familiar with this.

We just cruised on the Breeze last week. We arrived at the port around 11am, got through security and received our sail and sign cards quickly and were assigned zone 8 for boarding around 11:30. They didn't start boarding anyone until around 12noon and we were on the ship and dropping off our carry-ons in our cabin before 1:30. It did seem that the lines were longer and it was much more crowded by the time our zone was called but all in all, a painless procedure as we were just excited about going on a cruise!

We just cruised on the Breeze last week. We arrived at the port around 11am, got through security and received our sail and sign cards quickly and were assigned zone 8 for boarding around 11:30. They didn't start boarding anyone until around 12noon and we were on the ship and dropping off our carry-ons in our cabin before 1:30. It did seem that the lines were longer and it was much more crowded by the time our zone was called but all in all, a painless procedure as we were just excited about going on a cruise!

Thanks! Did you have a great time? What type of cabin did you have? Our first time going on Breeze - any thing you can tell me that I just need to know?

Thanks! Did you have a great time? What type of cabin did you have? Our first time going on Breeze - any thing you can tell me that I just need to know?

I'm in the process of writing a review about our 8 night southern Caribbean cruise on the Breeze, which was also our first time going on the Breeze. Loved the ship. We had a quad balcony cabin on Deck 7 starboard side that was awesome. Ate in the Sapphire dining room and had wonderful waiters. Didn't get to all parts of the ship but really enjoyed the ship and our cruise...you will have a wonderful time!!

Has anyone tried the airport checkin? I called Carnival and noone seems familiar with this.

I've done the airport check in at Miami and thought it was a great idea. There's a platinum line as well as regular check in. Since I use a carry on, I was able to get on board a bus to the port while fliers on my plane were still waiting for their luggage at the carousel.

There were maybe 15 -20 people total waiting to get checked in.

Once at the port, I went through the security line to the platinum wait room and then onto the ship. Voila! Lunch was available after I got unpacked.

This is a great idea, Carnival!

We've done airport checkin & loved it. The lines at the airport are not as long & it just speeds up your embarkation process when you get to the port. We meet up with friends at the airport, check in together, grab a cab & head to port. I think the cab is the best way to go, as you aren't stuck at the airport waiting for a bus to fill up. I don't remember how much it is, but it's a set rate and our friends pay the tab going to port & we pay the tab coming back.