Soda machines on Liberty of the Seas

Okay, so my travel agent says that the Liberty of the Seas has the same soda machines that the Allure does (which we sailed on last summer)-- and the Allure has the Freestyle machines. I also called RC and spoke with someone else who said that the Liberty has the Freestyle machines....but I'm reading on the forums that the Liberty does NOT have the Freestyle machines.

Has anyone sailed on the Liberty recently and can confirm or deny the existence of the Coke Freestyle machines?? :) Thanks so much!

As per now I know there is none on the Liberty. I wish some TA's would look into something than just to assume things.

The TA could have just as easily been given the wrong info from RCI. It isn't as if RCI always gives out the right info.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry--- we have only been on the Grandeur of the Seas and they had the freestyle. So silly ? when you purchase the soda package do you have to go to one of the bars for your cup to be refilled? THANK you!:eek:

• 2 months later...
Anyone on Liberty lately? Has the freestyle soda machines arrived yet? We sail on Sept 24. THANKS!!! My husband usually gets the soda package, wondering we should bother since we have to go to the bar for a refill.:confused:

No Freestyle on Liberty yet.

Anyone on Liberty lately? Has the freestyle soda machines arrived yet? We sail on Sept 24. THANKS!!! My husband usually gets the soda package, wondering we should bother since we have to go to the bar for a refill.:confused:

refurb is January 2016. that is when it will probably happen.

Was on Liberty last week. Lots of people walking around with the soda cups and I don't think I ever saw anyone wait longer than about 3 minutes to get a soda refill. If he drinks a lot of soda -- and is OK with what's "on tap" at the bars -- it probably would be worth it.

I've not sailed RCCL yet. They won't give you a glass with soda at a bar, you HAVE to use the cup?

Just show your SeaPass card. You will have an imprint (if you order the soda package online before your trip) or sticker (if you purchase on board).

So, your choice: Carry the "souvenir Coke Cup" or just ask for a glass at the bar.

:)

I've not sailed RCCL yet. They won't give you a glass with soda at a bar, you HAVE to use the cup?

As Ken says, it's no problem to get a glass of soda at a bar, Just remember that you need the cup to have access to the 100+ choices in the Freestyle machine. Without the cup, all you get us about a half-dozen choices at a bar or restaurant.

Edited by clarea

As Ken says, it's no problem to get a glass of soda at a bar, Just remember that you need the cup to have access to the 100+ choices in the Freestyle machine. Without the cup, all you get us about a half-dozen choices at a bar or restaurant.

Okay, that's what I thought, but got confused since the thread had the conclusion that Liberty has no Freestyle. Thanks.