Drinks and your SeaPass.

Hi all.

Sorry if this has been asked previously I did do a search...

Cruising Voyager of the Seas next year and we are a family of 4 - 2kids. I'm thinking of buying the kids a Royal Refreshment Drinks package but they are only 8 and 10 so I'm not sure whether to put this drinks package on their cards or do I put the drinks package on mine and my husbands SeaPass card? Is it all linked with names to cards etc? Myself and my husband drink wine and will likely have a bottle we will buy/ take to dinner so no need for a drinks package for us . I've been told the kids have wrist bands for Adventure Ocean for ID so was thinking that they might not then need to wear their SeaPass card? They wouldn't be walking around on their own at all. What do others do?

The wrist bands are only to identify their muster stations should there be an emergency. You must have their sea pass cards to get their drinks. Suggest you carry them rather than the kids if you are afraid of loss (although they will get lanyards from AO).

Not sure what the kids drink, but assume that you know milk, chocolate milk, hot chocolate, lemonade, tap iced water, fruit punch-type drink, some flavored waters, juice at breakfast (not fresh squeezed), iced tea, coffee and tea are all included with your cruise fare at no charge.

If you choose to buy them a package they will have it on their own card and will need their card to use.

Edited by PMcC1998

Not sure what the kids drink, but assume that you know milk, chocolate milk, hot chocolate, lemonade, tap iced water, fruit punch-type drink, some flavored waters, juice at breakfast (not fresh squeezed), iced tea, coffee and tea are all included with your cruise fare at no charge.

If you choose to buy them a package they will have it on their own card and will need their card to use.

oh wow thanks :-), no I didn't think it was quite that much selection that was complimentary. Hmmm..maybe they don't need a drinks package after all.

oh wow thanks :-), no I didn't think it was quite that much selection that was complimentary. Hmmm..maybe they don't need a drinks package after all.

You can always add the drink package on the cruise, if you find that they need to have one, as long as there are 4 days left of your cruise. So day one, find the free drinks and what there is available and then decide.