Aqua Breakfast

canuckinindia

Previous cruise with Celebrity primarily had the buffet breakfast due to port heavy med cruise but did try the MDR twice over two weeks for breakfast.

This time doing a caribbean in Aqua, and wanted to know the differences between what breakfast you get in Aqua vs MDR?

Also if anyone has any pictures of the Aqua Breakfast menu or meals would be appreciated.

Love breakfast in Blu!

Made at you table muesli, lots of options for continental plates to eggs how you like with a wide range of sides. Add the smoothies and you will be well set up for the day.

Beauty is you can keep it light but still have the option of a full breakfast if you want.

Previous cruise with Celebrity primarily had the buffet breakfast due to port heavy med cruise but did try the MDR twice over two weeks for breakfast.

This time doing a caribbean in Aqua, and wanted to know the differences between what breakfast you get in Aqua vs MDR?

Also if anyone has any pictures of the Aqua Breakfast menu or meals would be appreciated.

Outside of the cart with the fixing for muesli, and a smaller dining room, there was no difference between the breakfast menu of Blu and the MDR in my opinion.

Breakfast in Blu is relaxing. After being seated, there will be servers coming around with coffee, juices, and a nice selection of Danish and croissants.

My favorite breakfast would be an omelet or egg white omelet with your choice of add-ins (I choose lots of vegetables). Egg dishes are served with a side of grilled asparagus, mushrooms and potatoes. Just a few, but I look forward to them. I like the parfaits that are on the menu, too, layered with fruit, yogurt and granola.

the egg dishes sound the same as the MDR but the parfaits seem like a nice touch which i don't recall from the MDR

Breakfast in Blu is relaxing. After being seated, there will be servers coming around with coffee, juices, and a nice selection of Danish and croissants.

My favorite breakfast would be an omelet or egg white omelet with your choice of add-ins (I choose lots of vegetables). Egg dishes are served with a side of grilled asparagus, mushrooms and potatoes. Just a few, but I look forward to them. I like the parfaits that are on the menu, too, layered with fruit, yogurt and granola.

the egg dishes sound the same as the MDR but the parfaits seem like a nice touch which i don't recall from the MDR

But the ambiance is not the same. BLU is small, personal and extremely relaxing. Like eating in your favorite at home upscale restaurant for special occasion. Each day in BLU is special. Enjoy.

speaking of juices is it possible to get mimosas in Aqua with breakfast?

Yes it is possible to get a mimosa or a bloody mary. :)

The best thing about breakfast in Blu was the relaxing yet quick breakfasts. I loved my made to order omelette in the morning. So much better than breakfasts from the buffet. I feel that we

spent less time in Blu overall because we didn't have to search down things

and spend time saying excuse me, pardon me, ect.

Blu is only open to aqua class or suite passengers.

They are very strict about dining. We traveled with friends and were in a suite, they were in a lower category cabin. They couldn't join us if we wanted dinner in Blu, even if they paid. Needless to say, we never had dinner there.

We like to sail Aqua class specifically due to Blu. The service is usually terrific and we normally arrive early to request a table with our favorite servers and also at a window table. Additionally, DW really doesn't like buffets, so the only other regular alternative is the MDR which, in our experience on multiple lines, doesn't quite measure up to expectations.

First cruise on Celebrity and in aqua class, can't wait for vacation!

I looked on Celebrity's site for the breakfast hours, but could only dinner hours were there.

Anyone know the range for breakfast?

Edited by music

First cruise on Celebrity and in aqua class, can't wait for vacation!

I looked on Celebrity's site for the breakfast hours, but could only dinner hours were there.

Anyone know the range for breakfast?

It varies, depending on whether or not the ship is in port. It will be posted in the daily every night. Be sure to check it. Some think it is the same every day and get disappointed.