Printing luggage and cruise documents

I have never cruised RCCL always cruised Carnival wondering if I will be printing luggage tags and cruise documents (not really understanding luggage stuff with RCCL). Basically wondering if it is similar to Carnival. Thank you in advance.

I have never cruised RCCL always cruised Carnival wondering if I will be printing luggage tags and cruise documents (not really understanding luggage stuff with RCCL). Basically wondering if it is similar to Carnival. Thank you in advance.

At 90 days before the cruise, you can complete online check-in. Once you make final payment, you can print your SetSail (boarding) pass. At about 49 days before the cruise, downloadable luggage tags and electronic cruise docs become available.

Edited by clarea

Documents will be issued at 49 days before your cruise.

The question has come up from time to time as well, so I'll mention it... you can do black and white or color. It does not make a difference for the SetSail Pass or the luggage tags. :)

Welcome to Royal Caribbean! Once you finish your trip, we would love to hear about your experience, especially what you liked in comparison to your past experiences on Carnival!

All the docs go on my ipad, and I only print the luggage tags and SetSail page, all in black and white.

I've never understood the focus on luggage tags on this message board. I print in black and white, fill in my name, fold them, put them in a plastic holder I bought from Amazon, and attach them to my suitcases. I get them ready at home, then put them on after we land at the overnight hotel.