Things i'm note sure you should do :)

Just got back from the brilliance and if any of these are you then.... well you know who you are.

1. Totally ignore the signs and announcements, and go to your cabin before it is ready making sure you open the closed doors and ignore the signs on them and then wonder why you get gently told off.

2. Sit back and relax in a lounge area on a sofa (near latitudes) - with your naked feet on the table - sorry but yuck.

3. Ignore the queues and push (and i mean push) past people to get into the MDR quicker when you have assigned seating anyway.

4. Kick the back of the seats repeatedly in the cinema (it's not nice)

5. Put your hands in the hand sanitizer, throw the goop on the floor and my trousers, then pretend to clean your hands.

6. Place your ashtray on the table tennis table and smoke there both blocking its use and smoking where kids will want to be (but to be honest a least causing me much amusement due to the irony).

7. Turn up late for the ship and keep us all waiting for 20 minutes past the departure time - next time make it 30 and maybe we can wave at you from the sea.

Edited by chelseauk

1. I really needed to drop some things off in my cabin. I was going to do it without getting in the crew's way, so I don't know what the big deal is.

2. Hey, I was tired, and my feet hurt. It's my vacation; if I want to be comfortable, I should be comfortable.

3. I was just trying to get to my table early to know if it was a good location or not. If not, I wanted to be first in line to talk with the Maitre D'.

4. I have restless leg syndrome. It's not my fault, it's a disability. You shouldn't be so insensitive.

5. Hand sanitizer is not really the best way to clean your hands. Plus, I think you had some undesirable germs on your trousers.

6. Why let a perfectly useful table go to waste? No one else was using it.

7. That's the best time to haggle for deals with the local vendors - just before the ship is about to leave. I got a real bargain on a T-shirt.

8. Use "note" instead of not?

(Really, I might notice something but it would never occur to me to try to remember it so I could post it here.

The only one of those that's really noteworthy is the "20 minutes late to the ship", but did it really delay you? I was on a cruise two years ago where the cruise line excursion was about 45 minutes late. Didn't impact me either way.

Edited by Carolla5501

1. I really needed to drop some things off in my cabin. I was going to do it without getting in the crew's way, so I don't know what the big deal is.

2. Hey, I was tired, and my feet hurt. It's my vacation; if I want to be comfortable, I should be comfortable.

3. I was just trying to get to my table early to know if it was a good location or not. If not, I wanted to be first in line to talk with the Maitre D'.

4. I have restless leg syndrome. It's not my fault, it's a disability. You shouldn't be so insensitive.

5. Hand sanitizer is not really the best way to clean your hands. Plus, I think you had some undesirable germs on your trousers.

6. Why let a perfectly useful table go to waste? No one else was using it.

7. That's the best time to haggle for deals with the local vendors - just before the ship is about to leave. I got a real bargain on a T-shirt.

Ah that explains it :) and made me smile

Woah time out it was meant to be amusing . no none of it bothered, annoyed or made me scream with rage. Maybe its a Brit humour thing but I just laughed when I saw them and thought maybe others may laugh. Evidently some of you are upset so I humbly apologise.

Woah time out it was meant to be amusing . no none of it bothered, annoyed or made me scream with rage. Maybe its a Brit humour thing but I just laughed when I saw them and thought maybe others may laugh. Evidently some of you are upset so I humbly apologise.

who's upset?

Not upset here. Thought you made some good points :)

Chelsea, you are fine. Some folks on here seem to have joined under the impression that everyone has to have their sense of humor surgically removed. They might even ask for your health records to prove it. People get way too uptight.

I thought your post was spot on.

Not upset here. Thought you made some good points :)

Chelsea,

Another problem is that too many in the U.S. have a real thing about anyone saying anything that MIGHT offend anyone else. Only certain people in the U.S. or anywhere else are allowed to have opinions. Apparently you and I are not in the elite group that gets to express our amusement at the actions of others.

If there is someone to offend, you are sure to find them on Cruise Critic. Look no further than CC to find the most opinionated people in the world who can dish it out but not take it.

Look no further than CC to find the most opinionated people in the world who can dish it out but not take it.

If you think Cruise Critic is bad......

Let's just say this is a tame discussion forum compared to some. :D

Your right about the dirty feet people eat on them tables and there not for your feet I seen them tell someone to get there feet off of the table once and I was glad.!!!!!!!!!!!

Chelseauk,

I found your post amusing.

They really need to change this site to "Cruise Cynic." Some people are just miserable.

Let's not get too carried away. The thread has mostly all been in good fun. I think many times one or two negative comments will pop up, and that will start a long string of people complaining about how negative this site is. :D

Just got back from the brilliance and if any of these are you then.... well you know who you are.

1. Totally ignore the signs and announcements, and go to your cabin before it is ready making sure you open the closed doors and ignore the signs on them and then wonder why you get gently told off.

2. Sit back and relax in a lounge area on a sofa (near latitudes) - with your naked feet on the table - sorry but yuck.

3. Ignore the queues and push (and i mean push) past people to get into the MDR quicker when you have assigned seating anyway.

4. Kick the back of the seats repeatedly in the cinema (it's not nice)

5. Put your hands in the hand sanitizer, throw the goop on the floor and my trousers, then pretend to clean your hands.

6. Place your ashtray on the table tennis table and smoke there both blocking its use and smoking where kids will want to be (but to be honest a least causing me much amusement due to the irony).

7. Turn up late for the ship and keep us all waiting for 20 minutes past the departure time - next time make it 30 and maybe we can wave at you from the sea.

8. Use the last ice cream in the machine with a long queue of children behind you…...

9. Mistreat a towel animal whilst under the influence of alcohol.

10. Ask a polite question about consequences of sharing a drinks package (eek!)

11. Get up early before your family and then join them for a second large breakfast pretending it is your first after the gym.

I knew it was a joke and I thought it was funny....thanks :D

8. Use the last ice cream in the machine with a long queue of children behind you…...

11. Get up early before your family and then join them for a second large breakfast pretending it is your first after the gym.

I love #9..... That made me laugh out loud

#8 isn't necessarily the users fault. someone would have to be that dreaded last person, I'd feel bad if it was me though lol

#9 LOL