New Pre-Cruise Email Format

Working 2 Cruise

Just received my last pre-cruise email... The new format is really interesting. Because it's for Alaska, it does list the onboard naturalist and production show information.

It also takes you to a personalized page with all the necessary information, including the fact that "Your vacation is paid in full."

I really like this format. It must be pretty new since I didn't see this on the previous emails...

How far out from your cruise did you receive the email? Was it shortly after final payment date or did they wait until closer to the actual cruising date before sending it out?

Just received my last pre-cruise email... The new format is really interesting. Because it's for Alaska, it does list the onboard naturalist and production show information.

It also takes you to a personalized page with all the necessary information, including the fact that "Your vacation is paid in full."

I really like this format. It must be pretty new since I didn't see this on the previous emails...

I assume the payment information is only for people who booked directly with Princess.