Celebrity docking in Copenhagen

Can anyone advise if the Celebrity ships that stop in Copenhagen berth at the Nordhavn-Oceankai cruise port?

If so, does Celebrity provide any shuttle service from dock. It appears to be a lengthy walk just to get off the pier?

Thanks.

Just returned from a Baltic sailing on the Celebrity Eclipse.

The Ship docked at the Langelinie Cruise Ship Terminal and shuttle buses (payable not free) were available.

Three different Ho-ho bus companies pick you up at this Cruise Terminal also.

And Taxis were also there

The Ship docked at the Langelinie Cruise Ship Terminal and shuttle buses (payable not free) were available.

We just returned from a Baltics cruise on the Silhouette, we were also docked at Langelinie. IMO taxis are the best (and cheapest) option, cost anywhere between 6-10 euros depending on where you went. We were four so it made sense, but also I know several couples who shared rides.

I think you are mistaken Jules. We were expecting to dock at Langelinie but we docked at Nordhaven Oceankaj which was way out in the boonies. Very disappointing, especially when they wanted $18 for the shuttle.

"Only a fool will walk from Oceankaj."

You are right Danish viking, but sometimes a "fool" has to! Thank you for all your tips re Copenhagen. We were very disappointed to find we docked in Oceankaj. We refused to pay the $18 for the shuttle (some had a bad experience with this too) and instead took your advice to use the local bus #25 and then the train from Osterport. This worked beautifully on the way in. However, the ticket seller did not tell us that there are NO busses from Osterport to Oceankaj after 7PM!! We had a delightful evening at Tivoli and then walked to the train station to buy return tickets, our bus ticket being good only for 2 hours which had come and gone. Ticket office at the train station was closed at 8PM!! We looked around for somewhere else to buy a ticket and could not find anything. So we got on the train ticketless and rode the 3 stops. Imagine our distress when we found out the bus service was finished for the day! No taxis, no nothing. Yes, we fools walked to the ship! It must have been about 5 miles counting the 1/4 mile we walked past our turn and back again! We tried to hail taxis coming back from the ship but none stopped. Because of the pouring rain and our tired legs, we stayed on the ship the next day! So glad we did see some of it the previous night.

There is a bunch of ticket machines around the central station, I wonder why you couldn´t find any of these.

I´m sorry to hear that you couldn´t get a bus back, I have posted the timetable for both 25 and 27 in several threads here so at least its not my fault. :D

What station couldn´t you find a taxi at?

There are taxi ranks at both Nørreport and Østerport, that obviously doesn´t guarantee that there is a taxi waiting when you arrive but one should arrive shortly after.

I´m not doubting what you say, I´m just trying to figure out what went wrong so my reply´s can get more correct in the future.

But 18 dollars for a bus trip!!!!! that sounds crazy.

I think you are mistaken Jules. We were expecting to dock at Langelinie but we docked at Nordhaven Oceankaj which was way out in the boonies. Very disappointing, especially when they wanted $18 for the shuttle.

Oh dash it, I Knew it docked well out of the City though. Thank you Mr "T" for correct port.

Hopefully "Open sea" we have answered your question :)