A few questions re bar set-up for Elites

FengShui@Sea

When everyone is Elite, is anyone really Elite?

Good question. I think I would almost cry if 1,000, 800, 500, 400, whatever marched on board ahead of me. I'd be doomed for the week with no extras.

Just have to hope most of them keep showing up later. Until I make it myself. I'm thinking when we make it to Elite, the whole ship will be Elite. I wish we'd had a fast track opportunity. (Not that all Elites did, but there were some nice bonus situations in recent years).

It certainly says something for how loyal the customers are to the product when so many are repeat customers. The laundry might be nice, and the breakfast sweet, but the most important thing to me is getting on board among the very first.

Hi,

As a new Elite I am hoping someone could answer my question. My husband and I would like to exchange the mini bar set up for 2 coffee cards. Would we contact the room steward or reception for this? I am unsure if room stewards would have coffee cards or if the request just needs to go through them and they are sent by reception.

Many thanks for any help or advice.

Hi,

As a new Elite I am hoping someone could answer my question. My husband and I would like to exchange the mini bar set up for 2 coffee cards. Would we contact the room steward or reception for this? I am unsure if room stewards would have coffee cards or if the request just needs to go through them and they are sent by reception.

Many thanks for any help or advice.

Call room service from your cabin to exchange your complete minibar setup for 2 coffee cards. :)

Edited by Astro Flyer