Looking for the best Carnival Zip-line excursion in the Caribbean

We have never cruised in the Caribbean, but we have booked a cruise on the Carnival Breeze for next year that visits Cozumel, Belize and Roatan (Mahogany Bay). We would like to do a zip-line excursion on a Carnival excursion in one of these port. I would like some feedback from people that has done these excursions. Which excursion at which port is the best to do? Thanks in advance for your help.

I'm stalking this one too, as we are on the Valor on 3/5/16 to same ports. I have been ziplining several times here in NC, and it really is a blast. I am cruising with a group and one person would like to try ziplining.

We have never cruised in the Caribbean, but we have booked a cruise on the Carnival Breeze for next year that visits Cozumel, Belize and Roatan (Mahogany Bay). We would like to do a zip-line excursion on a Carnival excursion in one of these port. I would like some feedback from people that has done these excursions. Which excursion at which port is the best to do? Thanks in advance for your help.

We did one a couple years ago in Roatan. We hired a company called Victor Boden Tours. There were 4 of us and we told him what we wanted to do and he brought us all over the island in our own van. The zip line was amazing. They had a couple different ones depending on how adventurous you wanted to be. We did the longest one and at the top you could see the ocean above the forest. The zip line was amazing, around 10 or 12 different lines. The guides were great too and made sure everyone was safe.

We did one a couple years ago in Roatan. We hired a company called Victor Boden Tours. There were 4 of us and we told him what we wanted to do and he brought us all over the island in our own van. The zip line was amazing. They had a couple different ones depending on how adventurous you wanted to be. We did the longest one and at the top you could see the ocean above the forest. The zip line was amazing, around 10 or 12 different lines. The guides were great too and made sure everyone was safe.

I second this recommendation. Skip the carnival excursion and go with Victor.

• 2 years later...

We ended up touring with Victor Boden Tours. Thanks for the recommendation. We had a great time.

The ziplining in Belize is amazing! The only downside is that it's quite a long drive from the ship. We booked our excursion through Carnival but only because of the distance you have to travel to get to the zipline sight. It was about an hour bus ride to the rain forest. Our tour included the ziplining followed by cave tubing. The whole thing was fantastic! Such beautiful scenery!

We did ziplining in Belize through the ship. They used Chukka at the time & may still be using them. We had a great time & purchased a CD for $35 with video of each of the 4 of us coming across the longest one. Trying to remember if it also had the rappel line as a video or if I'm just remembering it from pictures. Anyway, our CD didn't read when we got home, so through email we were given a link to download it directly from them.

We just did this with Victor Bodden. Took us to a place that had 9 runs, with one run getting you up to 75 mph. Very awesome time.