Donut shop on the Oasis still open?

Is the Donut Shop on the Oasis of the Seas still open or is it gone?

There are donuts and coffe on the port side of the boardwalk across from the old donut shop location in the morning.

The dog house is now where the donut shop was.

There are donuts and coffe on the port side of the boardwalk across from the old donut shop location in the morning.

The dog house is now where the donut shop was.

Is this an actual eatery where they're serving the donuts and coffee? What is it called?

What kind of donuts do they have?

if I recall from 2012, they made fresh donuts. I remember regular old fashioned and glazed donuts. but other cruisers can be more specific.

the dog house has the hot dogs, right?

The Dog House has hot dogs and other types of sausages, like bratwurst.

Hello, yes, donuts are still free although imho not worth using up calories for as they can be quite dry, now the hot dogs......... a small tip, the staff there are happy to mix and match if you want a particular sausage with a different roll or toppings.

Is this an actual eatery where they're serving the donuts and coffee? What is it called?

What kind of donuts do they have?

if I recall from 2012, they made fresh donuts. I remember regular old fashioned and glazed donuts. but other cruisers can be more specific.

the dog house has the hot dogs, right?

In 2014 at dry dock is when the donut stand was removed from its orginal location. It is now like a station that you stop at. No one is manning it that I have seen, but obviously someone must top up the coffee containers and restock donuts.

The Dog House has the hot dogs and sausages and for me can be a nice sea day lunch or a quick snack depending on the day.

In 2014 at dry dock is when the donut stand was removed from its orginal location. It is now like a station that you stop at. No one is manning it that I have seen, but obviously someone must top up the coffee containers and restock donuts.

Allure had a similar setup. When I was there, the donuts were on trays for you to help yourself. This led to kids picking up the donuts, looking at them closely, counting the sprinkles or whatever, then deciding they didn't want them and putting them back on the tray for others to enjoy. Mmmmm.... donuts.

Awesome!

I was so disappointed when I read on this board that the donut shop (hole in the wall) was gone and glad that they still have an area that one can get hot ( I mean hot) coffee and donuts. I love the chocolate glazed.

Allure had a similar setup. When I was there, the donuts were on trays for you to help yourself. This led to kids picking up the donuts, looking at them closely, counting the sprinkles or whatever, then deciding they didn't want them and putting them back on the tray for others to enjoy. Mmmmm.... donuts.

The only time I witnessed something like that was on Jewel in 2014. A lady picked up at least 12 hot dog buns by hand, and put them back before picking the one she used.

Thanks everyone for your suggestions and comments.

I hope to simulate a Milky Bun, which is a dessert that's become popular here in Southern California. Get a donut (or maybe 2 for a sandwich) and fill the inside with the frozen yogurt.

• 1 year later...
We missed the donut setup on Oasis last week, but they did have donuts in the Windjammer every morning. Are they different or the same ones?

The ones in the WJ do not have many varieties. I remember on Allure a few years ago, we waited by the hole in the wall until the warm donuts and really hot coffee was set up at 7am. They had some 6 tables to sit & relax to enjoy these pastries.

They aren't doing the donut setup on Oasis anymore. We sailed last year and I asked when I couldn't find it.

I thought they put a container of donuts at Cups & Scoops on the Boardwalk.