Unsweetened Iced tea

Kasajfive

Do they have "Splenda" on NCL?

They have yellow, blue and pink packages, but if you look closely they are all the same inside. I bring my own.

Also the unsweet tea on the Dawn is really good. I had tea on another ship on another line and it was nasty, so I had to brew my own. But this tea was really good. Don't drink soda anymore, so this was very welcomed.

They have yellow, blue and pink packages, but if you look closely they are all the same inside. I bring my own.

Also the unsweet tea on the Dawn is really good. I had tea on another ship on another line and it was nasty, so I had to brew my own. But this tea was really good. Don't drink soda anymore, so this was very welcomed.

I also bring my own sweetener, Truvia.

Excited to hear that the tea on the Dawn is really good, as I'll be on her in December.

Yes, it is, in the buffet. I like it in the morning instead of coffee and would bring a couple of glasses from the buffet to my room every night so I would have it in the morning.

That's a great idea. Thanks for the tip!

I always add lemonade to my tea in the morning at the buffet. Not a coffee drinker either :)

Now I will remember to get a couple glasses the night before.

I'd love to have sweetened tea on a ship! I'm an iced tea drinker and down here in Florida, more and more places are now serving our favorite beverage, sweetened tea! Just wish cruise ships would offer it. It's a southern thang (misspelled on purpose.....)

Edited by Diver2014

I'm happy to hear unsweetened iced tea on Dawn is good. I was hoping to hear this. :)

• 11 months later...
None of the tea is "sweet"...so no worries! If you want it sweet, you'll have to add sugar (or a fake sugar), and stir.

Pour the amount of sugar you want to add to your glass of iced tea into a coffee mug and get a small amount of hot water from the hot water dispenser and make a simple syrup. Add ice to that to cool it down and dump in the iced tea. Easy sweetened and no waiting for the sugar to melt.

None of the tea is "sweet"...so no worries! If you want it sweet, you'll have to add sugar (or a fake sugar), and stir.

Ah, but a true sweet tea addict can tell you it's just not the same. Hubby will be very disappointed 🙁