Captain's Circle 10 Years Later?

roseshayit

So my first cruise was on the Caribbean Princess in 2004. I went with my friend's family back then and shared an interior cabin with her. Do you think Princess would recognize that cruise toward Captain's Circle over a decade later?

Does it show on your history when you log into your Circle account?

If not there are instructions there for requesting it to be added. Since you know which ship you were on, if you somehow remember the exact date of sailing it will be easy for them to find your records.

All it will take is a phone call. Just have your cruise information ready and call Princess. They will gladly credit your cruise if it isn't showing in your personalizer.

Thanks, gave them a call. Although I only knew the ship and date of sailing, it didn't matter because no one else has my name and only needed to verify with birthdate. :) Easy!

Also, requested a couple catalogs simply because customer service was the most pleasant I have dealt with on a cruise line. I never take the "1 minute surveys," but felt I needed to recognize how friendly she was. Definitely considering Princess again in the near future!

Thanks, gave them a call. Although I only knew the ship and date of sailing, it didn't matter because no one else has my name and only needed to verify with birthdate. :) Easy!

Also, requested a couple catalogs simply because customer service was the most pleasant I have dealt with on a cruise line. I never take the "1 minute surveys," but felt I needed to recognize how friendly she was. Definitely considering Princess again in the near future!

Great that everything worked out for you. I have always received excellent customer service from Princess.

Sounds great!

Excellent! I've had great experiences with customer service over the years.