Tour company in Italy

Proud Grandparents

Have not heard of that one. We use Rome in Limo.

Us too. They were amazing. I wish they would expand to the other countries.

OP - whoever you choose I highly recommend you do private rather than a cruise excursion. I got 100 times more the guide way as opposed to the herd way.

Has anyone used the tour company "share a shore excursion in Italy"? I am looking into using them on an upcoming cruise and would appreciate any feedback (both positive and or negative).

Thanks in advance for you input.

We did tours of Pisa/Florence and Rome with them last year. I believe the tours were actually with Benvenuto Limos and they were both first rate. We opted for a licensed guide in Rome and ended up with an archeologist with a PhD that gave us a wonderful tour of the Coliseum and other ancient Roman sites.

We have used All Around Italy with Fabrizzio in afew Italian ports. All tours were great! Karen

Another vote for Fabrizio--our tours in Florence and Rome were terrific. We had been in Rome two years in a row. On our first trip we took a Princess tour. On the second one we went with Fabrizio. We saw so much more in the same amount of time as the Princess tour. He knew when to go to the sites at a less busy time, and he made the day perfect.

Has anyone used the tour company "share a shore excursion in Italy"? I am looking into using them on an upcoming cruise and would appreciate any feedback (both positive and or negative).

Thanks in advance for you input.

To the OP. You did not ask for a recommendation for a tour company but wanted experience about "share a shore excursion in Italy." I hope the threads posted by cherylandtk and my experience have answered your question. We thoroughly enjoyed our two 8 person tours with them. Edited by IECalCruiser

To the OP. You did not ask for a recommendation for a tour company but wanted experience about "share a shore excursion in Italy." I hope the threads posted by cherylandtk and my experience have answered your question. We thoroughly enjoyed our two 8 person tours with them.

Want to verify is the name of the company "Share a Shore Excursion in Italy"?

And has anyone used ItalyTouring?

Thanks!