Gelato on Regal Princess

artvlay

I read somewhere that you can get a card to buy gelato on the ship. Is this a good deal or should we just pay as we go each time. Do you buy this card on-board or prior to the cruise. Thanks

You can use your coffee card to purchase gelato - one punch is 3 scoops. There is no gelato-specific card.

What I'm hoping is that there are new/different flavors on Regal. We always saw same old ones on Ruby/Emerald in Caribbean before. Not that it's bad mind you, but I have my faves and don't eat all the offered ones.

A rotation every few days would be nice.

We were on the Royal recently so probably the same .

coffee card one punch for 3 scoops or a sundae .The banana split and peach melba we tried were very nice.

On sea day afternoons they also make fresh crepes for the same cost. As I recall there are about a dozen flavors available & here's a link to the menu. The priced increased to $3.50 on the Regal in April making a coffee card punch an even better deal.

http://www.beyondships2.com/uploads/8/2/4/5/8245255/m_gelato.pdf

On sea day afternoons they also make fresh crepes for the same cost. As I recall there are about a dozen flavors available & here's a link to the menu. The priced increased to $3.50 on the Regal in April making a coffee card punch an even better deal.

http://www.beyondships2.com/uploads/8/2/4/5/8245255/m_gelato.pdf

Yes! and they are delish! :D

You can use your coffee card to purchase gelato - one punch is 3 scoops. There is no gelato-specific card.

If 3 scoops are to much, you can get them 1 or 2 at a time. They will give you a voucher for the remaining scoops. Probably doesn't work with some things like a split though.

If 3 scoops are to much, you can get them 1 or 2 at a time. They will give you a voucher for the remaining scoops. Probably doesn't work with some things like a split though.

Sometimes we split a sundae or split our scoops into 2 cups unless we're making a meal out of Gelato's. :p

I think this might have been discussed on another thread but I'm not sure.

If you have the all- inclusive beverage package which includes coffee will this card be accepted for gelato?

Michelle...as I recall Gelato's treats are included in the AIBP but not sure about gelato at the ships that only have it at the IC.

Come on Frank! Do you have to keep doing that. :D

I know! :D I'm only torturing myself because our next cruise is on the Crown with only 3 scoops for $1.50 at the IC but that's better than nothing. :p

I wish they'd deploy one of the Royal-class ships to the west coast so we wouldn't have to fly anywhere.

I think this might have been discussed on another thread but I'm not sure.

If you have the all- inclusive beverage package which includes coffee will this card be accepted for gelato?

Only on the Royal and Regal.