How do I get my cup on Oasis if I buy beverage package in advance?

Hello all - If I buy my beverage package in advance, then it is already on my card when I checkin on the ship, right? But if I do that, how do I get my special cup? Don't I need the cup to use the Freestyle machines?

Or is it just easier to buy the beverage package and pickup the cup when I board?

Thanks!

Thanks so much everyone! I knew there had to be a easy answer to this one :)

You will be able to use your sea pass to get a soda at a bar until you can get the cup from your cabin, just show the sticker or imprinted coke symbol that will be on the sea pass card.

Hello all - If I buy my beverage package in advance, then it is already on my card when I checkin on the ship, right? But if I do that, how do I get my special cup? Don't I need the cup to use the Freestyle machines?

Or is it just easier to buy the beverage package and pickup the cup when I board?

Thanks!

We prefer to wait until we board since then you can choose your cup from the choices at the table. If you have more than one cup in the room it's nice to be able to visually distinguish them.

Pre-purchased cups will be in your cabin, and yes you need them to get soda from the freestyle machines (there's a chip in them.) But you can get it from any bar using just your seapass card.

We prefer to wait until we board since then you can choose your cup from the choices at the table. If you have more than one cup in the room it's nice to be able to visually distinguish them.

Pre-purchased cups will be in your cabin, and yes you need them to get soda from the freestyle machines (there's a chip in them.) But you can get it from any bar using just your seapass card.

On Radiance last week there did not appear to be multiple styles of cup. Several couples in the group I was with who got packages used a ribbon or hairband around one of the cups to distinguish them.

We prefer to buy before we board, so this way the sea pass card has a permanently embossed coca-cola mark, and you dont have to worry about a sticker getting messed up, and then going to customer service for them to put scotch tape on it.:eek:

Wish the drink package was embossed, still a sticker no matter when you get it.

Later

I would like to pre pay for as much of our cruise as possible. We have 4 kids, so having diff cups would be great! Is there a way to request this? Thank you

If you end up with all the same cups in your cabin and they are left in the plastic wrap, you could always try to exchange them for a different one from the displays around the ship.

Can't speak for Oasis but I recently had beverage package on rhapsody and our cups were in our stateroom when we arrived :)

They should be in your room. In 4 trips they were in my room 3 times. The 4th time I had to beg to get it.

On Radiance last week there did not appear to be multiple styles of cup. Several couples in the group I was with who got packages used a ribbon or hairband around one of the cups to distinguish them.

There will be essentially the same pattern on each cup with but the primary color of each pattern will be say blue or red. One trip we purchased some reusable silicone straws that fit into the them quite nicely. Everyone had their own color of straw and it was easier to tell the difference.

There isn't a handle on the new ones and they are smooth so a ribbon will likely fall off, but a hairband is a good idea.