EZ Check

Murphey

I don't think it is available in San Francisco.

Flights to the East Coast are hard to get from SFO. But, Princess did have a tour after the cruise and it dropped us at the airport around 3pm. We still had a long wait for our flight (9:30pm):(.

Love EZ Check.;)

I know that it's not all airlines. Suppose Princess could tell you but you might post the question on another thread for cruises from the port your interested in.

Tom:)

Edited by trbarton

I use EZ check in San Francisco. Just used it on a trip to Portland. Not sure if depends what airlines your on. On my return flight I was not listed as EZ check so I'm not sure how it works. My first time in a long time that I was not EZ check. I was on Alaska Airlines.

Tom:)

Tom, thanks. Where we took the tour, I wasn't sure if it was offered.

I used EZ check with Delta but was wondering if American Airlines offers it in Fort Lauderdale.

Sali

In October 2014 from Ft Lauderdale AA participated in EZ Check from either FLL or MIA.

SWA & JetBlue only offered it from FLL & from MIA it was available on AA, DL, UA, US Air & Air Tran for flights after 11:30 from FLL and from MIA after 2:00. Also connecting flights on another airline can use EZ Air if having the same record locator number.

Any required baggage fees are charged to your shipboard account & like in April from Copenhagen the application form states that from Ft Lauderdale "no airline overweight baggage fees if you participate onboard only!".

Edited by Astro Flyer

I have never used EZ Check. Am I right in assuming that your luggage would be picked up at the port and delivered to the airline and checked in for you?

That sounds great, if so. We will be disembarking in Fort Lauderdale and flying on AA.

I have never used EZ Check. Am I right in assuming that your luggage would be picked up at the port and delivered to the airline and checked in for you?

That sounds great, if so. We will be disembarking in Fort Lauderdale and flying on AA.

You leave them outside your cabin on the last evening & see them on the luggage carousel at your destination. :D

Sounds perfect. I have tried looking around the Princess website for more details but can't seem to locate it on there.

Is this something you arrange in advance or once on board? And what would be the cost?

Your luggage is picked up outside your room the night before arrival. The next time you see it will be, hopefully, at your destination airport. Also ypu will be checked in and given a boarding pass. This means when you get to the airport you can go right to the security screening. Great program.

Sounds perfect. I have tried looking around the Princess website for more details but can't seem to locate it on there.

Is this something you arrange in advance or once on board? And what would be the cost?

No advance. A form will be handed out mid cruise if its available.

$20/person plus any airline baggage charges.

The ship will also obtain your boarding pass for you with EZCheck.

Thanks....we love EZ Check and hope it's available in NYC!

How does EZ check work? Anyone know if American Airlines participates in San Pedro (Los Angeles)? Thanks.

So far no reports of it being offered in NYC or San Pedro.

Does SW still do theirs separately in Ft Lauderdale?

They used to have a stand outside bag claim. Or are they included now?

Last October SW participated in EZCheck but only to FLL and not to MIA.

Edited by Astro Flyer

Last October SW participated in EZCheck but only to FLL and not to MIA,

Good because we did not fly SW because they left Denver in the 70's. Then they came back with a vengeance a few years ago.

Everytime we came off a cruise I would see their booth set up outside of the port terminal. So they did it independent of Princess.

They had their truck backed up right there. Glad they are part of EZ check now. ;)

Edited by Colo Cruiser