EZ Check

Murphey

A while back there was another thread about EZ Check. Pam from CA posted pics of the forms. I found it very helpful to have the 1st hand info, so I saved the pics. I will pass them along...ImageUploadedByForums1439704597.702085.jpg.8bf06fc912b27f568aef245c4ab4e394.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1439704585.632132.jpg.6c4fd31d035c6e84cb9f246242204965.jpg

Edited by #1Nanna

I apologize!!! For some reason I cannot upload this clearly. Maybe if Pam from CA sees this post she could upload it again. Or if anyone else might have a copy and could upload it, I'm sure others would find it is helpful as I did.

I apologize!!! For some reason I cannot upload this clearly. Maybe if Pam from CA sees this post she could upload it again. Or if anyone else might have a copy and could upload it, I'm sure others would find it is helpful as I did.

I searched the Princess forum for Pam's post with the EZCheck form (October 2013) & found it. :)

The only difference on my form for Ft Lauderdale (October 2014) was that connecting flights on a different airline were allowed as long as they had the same record locator number. Also there were "no airline overweight baggage fees if you participate on board".

What you are referring to is EZCheck. It's $20/pp (not per bag) and Princess prints out your airline luggage tags and boarding pass. The $20 plus any airline fees are charged to your cruise card. Princess doesn't use the terms BAGS or "sea pass."

Your final destination must be within the US and all flights on the same airline. From FLL, your flight must leave at 11:30am or later; 12:30pm for Miami.

You'll receive a form in your cabin several days before the end of the cruise. Bring a copy of your eticket to include with the form. I think it's limited so get your form in ASAP. You won't receive your luggage tags until late in the day before disembarkation.

6a2b28e834e7cefc24c6fd096d8423fa.jpg

f445d74d46c525e4772031c5f68f22f6.jpg

Edited by Astro Flyer

I searched the Princess forum for Pam's post with the EZCheck form (October 2013) & found it. :)

The only difference on my form for Ft Lauderdale (October 2014) was that connecting flights on a different airline were allowed as long as they had the same record locator number. Also there were "no airline overweight baggage fees if you participate on board".

Thanks for posting the form. It was most helpful.

Sue

Are the airlines listed on the form the only ones that participate in EZ Check or are some added or deleted depending on your port of arrival? We're flying Frontier (not listed) to Seattle in September and they're not on the list. Actually, that's not surprising because they don't participate in a lot of amenities ... including TSA check-in. But, I was hoping!!!

The one thing that caught my eye on the forms was baggage charges. JetBlue will be or has started baggage fees.:(

Pam's form is 22 months old & mine is 10 months old and had a couple of changes from her form...both forms are from Ft Lauderdale.

The "no overweight baggage fees" statement was also on my EZCheck form for our April 2015 Copenhagen disembarkation. To me that's a significant benefit of EZCheck to not have to pack my bags being concerned about exceeding the weight limit.

Edited by Astro Flyer

Are the airlines listed on the form the only ones that participate in EZ Check or are some added or deleted depending on your port of arrival? We're flying Frontier (not listed) to Seattle in September and they're not on the list. Actually, that's not surprising because they don't participate in a lot of amenities ... including TSA check-in. But, I was hoping!!!

Those were the participating airlines in Ft Lauderdale in late October 2013 & it could be different from SEA & unless someone posts current info there's no way to confirm which airlines are participating in Seattle.

Can you find out if the cruise you are on has EZ Check prior to getting on board?

No, unless updated info is posted.

Edited by Astro Flyer

• 1 month later...
Does Princess offer this for short (5-day) cruises?

Thanks.

I am going on a short 5 day cruise on the Emerald roundtrip from FLL and will be disappointed if it is not offered. One poster on this thread has already said it is not offered on cruises shorter than 7 days and I hope he/she is incorrect but have no reason to doubt it. :(

We used it when the Royal came back to Fort L. after her fall TA. It's one of the best deals around. They took our luggage on the last night, and we didn't have to touch it again until we arrived in Cleveland. Disembarkation was so easy with only our carry-ons. We've used it several times in the past, and it has always been flawless.