Murano now $65. per person?

OkanaganRon

Not us. We are on vacation to enjoy ourselves, not pinch pennies. We try all the specialty restaurants. It's part of the adventure. If we wanted to be frugal, we'd do it at home where we aren't trying to get the most out of our vacation.

I have to chuckle when I hear that stale excuse that "I have already paid for a meal in the MDR, I am not going to pay for another meal in a specialty restaurant". It's like going through life worried more about not spending a penny more than necessary than allowing oneself to have the best experiences possible. If one really felt that they didn't want to spend money on something they have already paid for, then they should not be spending money on a stateroom because they have already paid for living quarters back home which are going unused.

We eat at specialty restaurants too! We love the variety and feel the price is still cheaper than you would pay on land. Now if celebrity adopted an A La Carte approach like NCL... The appeal would be dimmed for us:D

Looked liked chicken to me. Did not look like lobster. I could easily identify the side items.

Yep...One asparagus cut into thirds, Three baby carrots, and a table spoon of mashed potato's squeezed out of a pastry bag for style and flair. Defiantly $50 dollars worth of food on that plate. :rolleyes:

Yep...One asparagus cut into thirds, Three baby carrots, and a table spoon of mashed potato's squeezed out of a pastry bag for style and flair. Defiantly $50 dollars worth of food on that plate. :rolleyes:

And I thought I was the only one!:)

But does that look like lobsta??