carry on beverages

rover11

New Breakfast Cabin Menu

Preferred Time Frame

6 AM - 6:30 AM; 6:30 - 7 AM; 7 AM - 7:30 AM; 7:30 AM - 8 AM; 8 AM - 8:30 AM; 8:30 AM - 9 AM; 9 AM - 9:30 AM; 9:30 AM - 10 AM

Juices

Grapefruit; Orange:; Cranberry; V-8; Prune, Tomato

Fresh Fruit & Yogurt

Half Grapefruit; Sliced Bananas; Sliced Oranges; Mixed Fruit; Seasonal Melons; Stewed Prunes; Plain Yogurt; Fruit Yogurt; Greek Yogurt

Bakery

English Muffin(1); White Toast(2); Wheat Toast(2); Rye Toast(2); Danish(1); Croissant(2); Blueberry Muffin(1); Bran Muffin(1); Bagel (1)

Cereals

Corn Flakes; Special K; Cheerios; Raisin Bran; Granola; Fruit Loops; Frosted Flakes; Rice Krispies; Shredded Wheat

With: Milk; 2% Milk; Skim Milk; Soy Milk

Two Eggs

Scrambled; Sunnyside Up; Over Easy; Poached; Hard Boiled

Omelettes

Cheese; Ham & Cheese; Vegetable & Cheese

Egg Substitute

Scrambled; Cheese Omelette; Vegetable & Cheese Omelette

Egg White

Scrambles; Cheese Omelette; Vegetable & Cheese Omelette

Sides

Ham Slices(2); Sausage Links(2); Bacon Strips(2); Veggie Links(2); Turkey Links(2); Turkey Bacon(2)

Condiments

Assorted Jams; Half & Half; Honey; Butter; Margarine; Cream Cheese; Peanut Butter; Ketchup; Tabasco; Nutella; Orange Marmalade

Beverages

Regular Coffee; Decaf Coffee; Tea; Decaf Tea; Hot Chocolate; Milk; 2% Milk; Skim Milk; Soy Milk

If you can wait until the main dining room opens -- usually 7:30 on port days and 8 on sea days, you can write in anything you want like Eggs Benedict. Waffles, Chocolate croissants, etc.

But as mentioned you can order coffee or tea 24/7.

I really like and appreciate room service breakfast on excursion day. I give the server delivery person a cash tip. It seems that service requested out of the norm calls for a tip outside of the $11.50 daily tip we automatically are billed for. Is this tip called for? Am I doing the right thing?

I really like and appreciate room service breakfast on excursion day. I give the server delivery person a cash tip. It seems that service requested out of the norm calls for a tip outside of the $11.50 daily tip we automatically are billed for. Is this tip called for? Am I doing the right thing?

I think so We always give the room service person a tip. If our order is small like coffee we give $2 - 3, if its a larger order at least $5.00. Or if they come very early 5 am or so we also give a larger tip.

Technically speaking, the HSC covers all service on board, however, many of us do tip for room service just as you do. So, yes, it is the right thing to do if you are so inclined ;)

On our May trip on Amsterdam, we brought on cans of soda and sparkling juice. We carried them on. It was nice to have them. We also bought bottles of alcohol online to be delivered to our room. It was quite a bargain, all things considered. 1 liter of Myers rum was approximately $30 which is just barely more than street price.

In regard to tipping room service, we always do, and we also left a stack of dollar bills for our teens that were in their own cabin, so they could order room service.

When you order room service coffee is it just a cup of coffee or do they bring a caraffe of coffee? I usually drink more than one cup of coffee with breakfast.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

We have always gotten a pot (carafe) and I'm not sure they even have the option to get a single cup of coffee. Kind of awkward to carry without spilling or sloshing around.

When you order room service coffee is it just a cup of coffee or do they bring a caraffe of coffee? I usually drink more than one cup of coffee with breakfast.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

We have always gotten a pot (carafe) and I'm not sure they even have the option to get a single cup of coffee. Kind of awkward to carry without spilling or sloshing around.

The coffee pot holds enough for about three cups, more than enough for DW and I with breakfast. We've made the mistake of each ordering coffee, thinking that they'd bring one pot but they brought one each.