new to Celebrity, booking a room question

Beth_55

We have only sailed RCI but I am planning on booking an Alaskan cruise with Celebrity. When I try to look at room to book , it only gives me 4 rooms to choose from. How can I see what else is available ? Thanks ! I am sure I will have more questions ! :)

We have only sailed RCI but I am planning on booking an Alaskan cruise with Celebrity. When I try to look at room to book , it only gives me 4 rooms to choose from. How can I see what else is available ? Thanks ! I am sure I will have more questions ! :)

That is how the website is set up.....:rolleyes:

I would suggest calling Celebrity or if you have a TA, they can give

you every cabin available.

In addition to what Happy Cruiser stated above (which is a great idea), if you are working with a travel agent, tell them which cabins you are interested in. They will actually get on the phone with Celebrity (while on the phone with you) and will check the availability of the cabins you are interested in. If the cabin(s) you want is not available, Celebrity will offer some cabins nearby that are. Ask for what you want. I don't think all the available cabins are ever listed on the websites of Celebrity OR travel agents.

While on the celebrity website, if you see a " chat" window open up, click on it. The advocate ( actually a fellow cruiser, not a sales person) will be happy to share tricks with you to find the cabins you want.

I don't know what class cabin you are seeking but the aft cabins are best for Alaska. If you are looking at a M class ship the Aqua cabins on deck 9 are under a deeper overhang which works well in the case of Alaskan showers. Those aft of 9108 are under the carpeted Lido and are very quiet.

The Celerity UK site will often show more cabins than the US site.

Which ships are you looking at? We can also make constructive recs for itinerary if you wish. We'll be glad to help.

On the US website, you pick your destination, date, and ship. Pick type of cabin interests you. That will take you to offers (Big best etc.). Select your offer. Then book with the offer. Scroll till you find cabin type selection, click on, then click on View all Available Staterooms. It will picture one which will be available then below that it will list the other available cabins. Hope I remembered correctly. Hope it helps