shoes to wear

frasert2

Ok I'm sure this has probably been asked before but I have read through hundreds of threads and didn't see it.

We will be going to Cozumel (jeep tour), Roatan ( zip line/canopy tour), Belize (cavetubing), and Costa Maya (beach day) and curious as to what kind of shoes to wear. I know just flip flops would be ok for the beach day but not sure how much walking/water will be on the other days. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks

I would bring a pair of water shoes for any beach day due to the rocks around Costa Maya and also for the cave tubing. For zip lining, you need an athletic shoe - closed toe/rubber sole. Also wear pants or at least capris for zip lining as the harness can be rough on your thighs.

I'm sure that if you look closely at most of your excursions, they will recommend a closed-toe shoe. I HIGHLY recommend that!! There are some great athletic shoes that you can purchase that are all-terrain/water shoes, so that you don't have to bother packing multiple shoes for one excursion.

ENJOY!!

Ok I'm sure this has probably been asked before but I have read through hundreds of threads and didn't see it.

We will be going to Cozumel (jeep tour), Roatan ( zip line/canopy tour), Belize (cavetubing), and Costa Maya (beach day) and curious as to what kind of shoes to wear. I know just flip flops would be ok for the beach day but not sure how much walking/water will be on the other days. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks

Go on line and take a look at the Columbia Rainmaker shoes. They're water shoes that look like tennis shoes. I have a pair and they're great! Perfect for canoeing, river tubing, going to a beach (especially if it's rocky) and pretty much any other water activity. ;)

I highly recommend these. I just got them for my cruise in Oct, and they are seriously the most comfortable shoes ever. They have closed toes so you can wear them on hikes, and they are waterproof. Plus, they are wicked cute! I have the brown version.

http://m.rei.com/product/848397/keen-rose-sandals-womens?cm_mmc=cse_PLA-_-pla-_-8483970051&mr:trackingCode=A90D1FD7-92AD-E411-8F84-BC305BF82162&mr:referralID=NA&mr:device=m&mr:adType=plaonline&mr:ad=89274140920&mr:keyword=&mr:match=&mr:filter=70851321400&lsft=cm_mmc:cse_PLA