Deployment 2017/18 - first guesses and implications

We sure are - God willing :D:D:D Can't wait to cruise with you two again - I check your CC posts from time to time to try to track your schedule - guess that makes me a bit of a stalker! Your land tour's coming up, right?

Hi Mindy and John,

We are looking forward to seeing you on the SYD to SEA TP in April 2017[emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]... just made the booking official. We also booked the westbound TA in Nov 2017 on Brilliance... we considered the Jewel westbound TA (with a much better price), but finally settled for a nice aft cabin on Brilliance.

We leave on our Eastern Europe Land Trip in about 2 weeks, then Rhapsody eastern Med round trip from Venice in May and the Rhapsody westbound TA in November.

Take care and we really look forward to seeing you and John again!!!! We miss cruising with you guys!!!

Lori and Raúl

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

very excited just book freedom ta in april 2017 cant believe how good price was it was cheaper than indy ta this will be our first ta

Us too we were determined to wait until final payment to snag a TA but the price was excellent

They take the inflated price, subtract the full C&A discount, then take the 30% off. This is most advantageous to them.

So when you subtract what you think your C&A discount should be from website pricing (with the 30% off the inflated price), it appears you don't get the entire C&A discount.

Yikes - you're sure right about that! On several cruises I was pricing, my $350 CA discount became a $150 discount :(

Initial pricing has made me hesitate on the Indy fall 2017 Transatlantic, Especially as the aft D1/E1 rooms are blocked out for double occupancy. If I could snag a D1 aft on deck 10 I might consider it, but at roughly $1900 pp I can do better on other sailings ..... Will keep watching and maybe fares will come down some. Also watching NCL to see what Getaway and Jewel will have to offer once they are announced

Initial pricing has made me hesitate on the Indy fall 2017 Transatlantic, Especially as the aft D1/E1 rooms are blocked out for double occupancy. If I could snag a D1 aft on deck 10 I might consider it, but at roughly $1900 pp I can do better on other sailings ..... Will keep watching and maybe fares will come down some. Also watching NCL to see what Getaway and Jewel will have to offer once they are announced

hey when I book freedom ta earlier price was cheaper than indy and it still had aft balcony deck ten I got aft js deck ten great deal

Hi Mindy and John,

We are looking forward to seeing you on the SYD to SEA TP in April 2017[emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]... just made the booking official. We also booked the westbound TA in Nov 2017 on Brilliance... we considered the Jewel westbound TA (with a much better price), but finally settled for a nice aft cabin on Brilliance.

We leave on our Eastern Europe Land Trip in about 2 weeks, then Rhapsody eastern Med round trip from Venice in May and the Rhapsody westbound TA in November.

Take care and we really look forward to seeing you and John again!!!! We miss cruising with you guys!!!

Lori and Raúl

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great news!!! I can't remember if we met on an earlier cruise or if Sydney - Singapore was our first time cruising together. Anyway - so glad we'll be reuniting. Lori better bring a slew of books :D Also, in perusing the 2017 WB TA's we've chosen Jewel on 11-6-17. The timing's a little better and we like the Lisbon stop. I'm like a kid in a candy store and will probably change my mind in a few weeks - so many cruises, so little time :D:D

If anyone wants D1 aft cabin 9256 Jewel Eastbound TA April 23rd, 2017......please let me know. I still have it on hold. We decided to keep JS 1100 and do a B2B.

I also have Jewel cabin 9256 on hold for the 9 night May 6th Greek cruise after the TA that I will also be dropping.

Edited by Beachammo

So I've read that Indy was going to San Juan, and now I'm reading maybe it's not and it's still the Jewel. Was there info besides the Eskimo site that placed Indy in San Juan? The TA ends in Fort Lauderdale, whereas the Jewel TA ends in San Juan.

Would love to sail the Jewel's itineraries on Indy!

hey when I book freedom ta earlier price was cheaper than indy and it still had aft balcony deck ten I got aft js deck ten great deal

Freedom was not listed earlier when I was looking at Indy. Have since put a hold one one of the new deck 12 balcony cabins added in the refurb. Got an awesome fare that I'm VERY pleased with (close to $900 less pp!!!) for a cruise that is only 1 day difference in length. These were first choice, but as Indy does not yet have them was looking for afts.

If anyone wants D1 aft cabin 9256 Jewel Eastbound TA April 23rd, 2017......please let me know. I still have it on hold. We decided to keep JS 1100 and do a B2B.

I also have Jewel cabin 9256 on hold for the 9 night May 6th Greek cruise after the TA that I will also be dropping.

I had 8162 just under 9256 but decided to go for a Js. Not a lot of difference in price. I was hoping for 1100 coming free but have to try for 1602 now

Are these meant to be on sale to the general public now? Because after long patient wait I managed to get a list up of cruises for August 2017 on the UK website, and then changed the search to show prices for 2 adults and 2 children and now it'll only show me 2016.

Beyond frustrated with this right now. Desparately trying to hold in my head how wonderful the experience is once you're on board and that it's all worth it!

Are these meant to be on sale to the general public now? Because after long patient wait I managed to get a list up of cruises for August 2017 on the UK website, and then changed the search to show prices for 2 adults and 2 children and now it'll only show me 2016.

Beyond frustrated with this right now. Desparately trying to hold in my head how wonderful the experience is once you're on board and that it's all worth it!

The prices are up on the website.

It appears their site can't cope when you change the search parameters after the initial search (as it resets the date to only search to April 2016, and you can't extend it from there)

You will need to select the cruise you want, and select 2 adults 2 children just before you get to the cabin selection stage to get the price, until they fix the bug!