Excursion Pricing Children Same as Adults..Another web glitch or another change?

jaja

Just happen to notice that for my May cruise..all excursions have same prices for children and adults...another website glitch or yet another NCL policy change:confused::confused:

Not sure what cruise/port you are looking at? I just checked all of the excursions for my December cruise and there are a few (always have been) that adults and children pay the same. But the majority have children's pricing that is half to three quarters of the adult fare.

Not sure what cruise/port you are looking at? I just checked all of the excursions for my December cruise and there are a few (always have been) that adults and children pay the same. But the majority have children's pricing that is half to three quarters of the adult fare.

May 21 Gem...Canaveral, GSC and Nassau...every excursion all ports...same price adults and children..

Just found it weird...:rolleyes:

May 21 Gem...Canaveral, GSC and Nassau...every excursion all ports...same price adults and children..

Just found it weird...:rolleyes:

I just looked at the ports for your cruise and each ships excursion has both adult and children's pricing. I couldn't find any that had the same price for that cruise???

I just looked at the ports for your cruise and each ships excursion has both adult and children's pricing. I couldn't find any that had the same price for that cruise???

Thinking I was nuts :rolleyes: I checked again...! IF I AM LOGGED IN and look up my reservation....ALL prices are the same...IF I AM NOT LOGGED IN. and look up the cruise....then prices shown are different on some excursions for adults and children. So..NCL has yet another website problem...:(

Thinking I was nuts :rolleyes: I checked again...! IF I AM LOGGED IN and look up my reservation....ALL prices are the same...IF I AM NOT LOGGED IN. and look up the cruise....then prices shown are different on some excursions for adults and children. So..NCL has yet another website problem...:(

Well, THAT explains it, then! The system doesn't recognize who are children or who are adults. Same as when you book the cruise online in the first place - it doesn't care who are children or adults. Same thing when specialty restaurants were booked in the past (back when kids were 1/2 price) - you'd have to pay in full when booking, and fix it on the ship later.

This appears to be doing the same thing. Well, at least they are consistent. haha

There has always been a few with different prices but not most of them.

Depends on the excursion.

I agree, there are many that have a different or no charge for kids under 3, but many have the same price for kids and adults, especially the ones over the family holidays. I can understand that.