Personalizer shows incomplete

Parrottdizes

I have an upcoming cruise in my personalizer and for the last several months it has shown that all of my information was complete. Now, today when I log in, it it showing "incomplete". I checked everything and the only thing that is missing is the expiration date of the credit card. (It was there before.) So I reentered the data and saved it; then when I look again it is missing. I think this is a glitch on their part, put who knows. Has anyone else had this happen to them.

And yes, I entered my data correctly and the expiration date is long, long after the cruise.

I have an upcoming cruise in my personalizer and for the last several months it has shown that all of my information was complete. Now, today when I log in, it it showing "incomplete". I checked everything and the only thing that is missing is the expiration date of the credit card. (It was there before.) So I reentered the data and saved it; then when I look again it is missing. I think this is a glitch on their part, put who knows. Has anyone else had this happen to them.

And yes, I entered my data correctly and the expiration date is long, long after the cruise.

Have the same message on my Booking.:confused:

Just called Princess.

Explanation:

I paid for my Dec. 3rd Booking earlier than when due.

Will show "Completed" after final due date?????

Looks like a glitch. Just completed our info yesterday for our April cruise and although all categories show "complete" except the optional ones, I have the same issue. Funny thing is, before I accepted the contracts and filled in the credit card info, the warning was not there.

I will check again later and see if the system has been updated.

Looks like a glitch. ...

I will check again later and see if the system has been updated.

Yes, I think it's just a glitch. My Oct. 10 cruise showed up as incomplete earlier this morning. I opened it up and nothing was missing, rebuilt the personalizer screen and it no longer said incomplete.

Jim

I noticed the same message on my information as well today and the only items that were not completed were the optional items. We drive to the port so we don't have any pre or post cruise transfers or airline bookings. I have both of the ticket boarding passes printed out for our cruise on October 8th so I assume that this is a glitch in their system.

My showed the same ( incomplete) also. I called Princess and spoke the an advisor. She check everything out because her screen showed the same. She assured me that since I was able to print my E-Ticket all was fine. I just logged back on the the princess web site and the problem forme has been corrected.

My showed the same ( incomplete) also. I called Princess and spoke the an advisor. She check everything out because her screen showed the same. She assured me that since I was able to print my E-Ticket all was fine. I just logged back on the the princess web site and the problem forme has been corrected.

I just checked mine again and it now shows properly. I guess enough people must have called about it and Princess got it fixed. They have kind of a scary IT department. Things are always getting messed up.

I just checked mine again and it now shows properly. I guess enough people must have called about it and Princess got it fixed. They have kind of a scary IT department. Things are always getting messed up.

Same here -- My 12/3/15 Booking is now correct.:D

You're not kidding, had many problems the last few months. Even now I am still receiving emails on an email account they should not have access to or even have in their data base. Contacted them many times to remove it but still nothing is removed. I wonder if I can block them.

Theo

I have the same message this morning which sent me into panic mode since we have a short cruise on Sunday and then following weekend. I immediately contacted my TA, let her know I was freaking out and asked that she look into for me. On top of that problem, my Mom's captain's circle information was also showing under my number so she had two accounts and I had none.

Our TA double checked all the bookings with Princess and everything is ok. I will be stopping by the captain's circle desk on board just to make sure that our information is correct but I feel a little better now since chatting with my TA.

Supposedly it is a computer glitch.

I'm just glad I had all the documents printed for the two cruises coming this week.

I called Princess as this is the second time this has happened for my upcoming coastal on the Ruby. The rep I spoke with said she has been getting many calls on this, and the last few were all regarding the same sailing. She said not to worry, it is some sort of glitch.

Yeah, their IT leaves something to be desired. They seem to use pax as beta testers :(.

Edited by SoCal Cruiser78

Just called Princess.

Explanation:

That's a new one. LOL. I don't know where these reps get their "creative" answers. :rolleyes: I guess I'd better go check my Dec. 3 booking, too, because I paid early, too.

Just called Princess.

Explanation:

That's a new one. LOL. I don't know where these reps get their "creative" answers. :rolleyes: I guess I'd better go check my Dec. 3 booking, too, because I paid early, too.

Well - She asked me if her explanation was to my satisfaction.

I laughed and replied "No comment".

Feel sorry for the CSRs.

Gave her a "5" on the Survey -- She tried.

Edited by GeeDunk

Don't know if this is related, but when I booked direct with Princess last November my PVP asked if I wanted to have my credit card used for payment also put directly into the cruise personalzier for my onboard account. Same stuff kept happening with the expiration date disappearing for us as well. Finally fixed it by changing the credit card.

I called Princess too and apparently I wasn't the first caller to report the problem. The agent said to wait a few days and the problem should be corrected. A few minutes ago I checked my personalizer, and it is back to normal. Yea! Now I can get back to watching 'The Love Boat'. :rolleyes:

Same issue, I called Princess early this morning and I was told not to worry. DH and I met some friends for lunch and when we got home, the problem was fixed. I was worried there was an problem with my DD's passport or my credit card. We sail on the 21st for a 4 day Cosdtal including Santa Barbara. I guess all the calls to Princess got us a prompt resolution!

I had the same experience. Suddenly my personalizer showed incomplete. It alarmed me as I thought I had missed something but on checking it was all complete. Now when I looked at my future cruises they are all marked complete. I retired as an IT consultant and had the "opportunity" to work with some pretty sad IT departments. Over the years of being a customer of Princess, I have noticed that the IT department leaves much to be desired. Maybe, just maybe, some day before I am so old I can't go on cruises anymore they will wake up and get a better IT department. I am not holding my breath.