Mariners Club reps

retiredkid

For the things I can't do online....(laundry, cabana etc) can I speak to mariners club to book/reserve? Or must I do that through ship services? Only our second HAL cruise, and I'm just not clear if Mariners Club deal with anything other than the perks.

For the things I can't do online....(laundry, cabana etc) can I speak to mariners club to book/reserve? Or must I do that through ship services? Only our second HAL cruise, and I'm just not clear if Mariners Club deal with anything other than the perks.

Mariner is only for perks rewards and status. Ship services or on-line reservations with Hal web site or your TA.

Edited by aliaschief

I have only just yesterday called the Mariner's Club for the first time ever - after several HAL cruises. I had emailed our PCC regarding the fact that we weren't getting any sale or promotional email's or mailings from HAL. She referred me to the Mariner's Club 800#

which has gotten me to think

What can they help us with? Just wondering . . .

I have only just yesterday called the Mariner's Club for the first time ever - after several HAL cruises. I had emailed our PCC regarding the fact that we weren't getting any sale or promotional email's or mailings from HAL. She referred me to the Mariner's Club 800#

If you find anything, please let us all know!

Mariner is only for perks rewards and status. Ship services or on-line reservations with Hal web site or your TA.

For the most part, I think this is an accurate statement. The only thing I'd add is that we have found that Mariner Society reps can also function as ombudsmen in certain situations.

They sent us our missing 4* pins. I don't think we ever contacted them for anything else, but they were very helpful in this case.

They sent us our missing 4* pins. I don't think we ever contacted them for anything else, but they were very helpful in this case.

We are three star and soon to be four star. I wondered where the pin's were.

Thanks

I was asked 3 cruises ago by the Guest Relations Director if we had our HAL gifts current - I said no - nothing showed up so I guess I maybe need to call the Mariner Rep.