how to put on luggage tag

koss78b2

I bought the plastic "Cruise tags" from Amazon for like $8 and I loved them! They look much classier cause you put your color cruise tag you print in them. Then I don't have to worry about them ripping off. There was a large pile of suitcases with NO tage on them, Im sure because they ripped off - so I was glad to have these plastic ones.

We just don't trust that the printer paper will hold the way the bags get loaded/unloaded. We always preprint our luggage tags, and take them to Staples where we have them laminated for around .40 per page (2 on a page). We then staple them multiple times.

We also always make sure we have or normal airline luggage tags affixed, too. I would think that having a missing bag on a cruise line would be a huge headache.

I just print out tags fold then and put them in my passport holder. When I get to the ship I'll give then to the porter he'll staple them to my luggage and away I go. Just do not put them on you luggage before you fly.

Gary

That's a good idea. I'd been doing the stapling at the hotel desk, but it makes sense the porters would have to have staplers to attach the tags too. Thanks.

i print mine on card stock, i cut out only the important section in the middle, fold it in half run it through my laminator. Put a hole in it and zip tie it to my luggage.

That is exactly what I do also. I print out enough tags to have 2 on each bag plus I print some at 50% size, laminate, and then attach to my purse, tote bag, camera, etc.

I fold as instructed, THEN use packing or scotch tape to enclose the whole tag, then use a hole puncher near the top and put a double strand of yarn thru the hole and tie to luggage handle.

I pretty much do the same but instead of yarn we went and bought some fan pull down chains and just reuse them on every cruise

That is exactly what I do also. I print out enough tags to have 2 on each bag plus I print some at 50% size, laminate, and then attach to my purse, tote bag, camera, etc.

Oh wow, I never thought to reduce the size for my totes & camera. That's genius!

I used to print, fold and then use packing tape on the passes. I would then tape the ends closed as opposed to using staples as I read that the staples have hurt the hands of some handlers.

I now have the clear luggage tag holders that I bought from Amazon. They are the ones with the metal grommets. So easy to use.