place close to pier to get a few 6 packs of Turks head?

imgagesmom

Its the Dufry shop which you have to pass through to get off the pier. Double check with your ship to see if they'll let you bring it back on. Most likely they'll take it from you and store it until the end of the cruise. If that storage isn't climate controlled might not set well with Turks Head since it comes in clearer bottles. Try the Amber and the Lager both.:)

Not sure why the bump. Dufry shop is the closest to the pier. Otherwise, take a taxi to Grand Turk Liquor on Pond Street downtown. Or there is a small grocery/convenience type store with a couple of gas pumps outside just past where the John Glen capsule is (was--did they move it to the cruise center?) before reaching the main part of downtown, but I don't know if they have beer for sale. Would assume so.

• 1 month later...
Not sure why the bump. Dufry shop is the closest to the pier. Otherwise, take a taxi to Grand Turk Liquor on Pond Street downtown. Or there is a small grocery/convenience type store with a couple of gas pumps outside just past where the John Glen capsule is (was--did they move it to the cruise center?) before reaching the main part of downtown, but I don't know if they have beer for sale. Would assume so.

See that's what I'm trying to find out. I know beer is going to be high in the port shops. I know it will be taken until we get back to port that's not the issue. :)

• 2 weeks later...
See that's what I'm trying to find out. I know beer is going to be high in the port shops. I know it will be taken until we get back to port that's not the issue. :)

Hi imagagesmom - would you mind reporting back on this thread if and where you were able to get some of their local beer? I'm subscribing to this thread and will watch it. Thanks in advance and have a great time on your cruise! Patti

• 1 month later...
Hi imagagesmom - would you mind reporting back on this thread if and where you were able to get some of their local beer? I'm subscribing to this thread and will watch it. Thanks in advance and have a great time on your cruise! Patti

Hi imagagesmom - were you able to buy some of their local beer near the port? If so, where? Thanks and I hope you had a good cruise!