Bahia Mar Hotel/Fort Lauderdale and Shuttles to Port of Miami

CanadianDee

Happy Friday!

We're going to be staying a couple of days pre-cruise at the Bahia Mar and thinking about our transportation options. I'd kind of like to forego the car (water taxi stops near the hotel) in favour of a shuttle to the Port of Miami. Can anyone recommend a shuttle service that's likely to stop at the Bahia Mar?

Many thanks.

You just have to do the research. Check the websites for SAS, QLS, GO Shuttle, Jiffy Jeff and a couple other that are mentioned here. It will say on most of their websites if there are pickup restrictions.

Thanks Bruce, that's actually what I've been doing. I'm aware of SAS and QLS, and neither goes to Bahia Mar.

I was hoping a local (or someone who's had a similar need) would weigh in with some alternatives. We usually rent a car and extend our vacation on either end, so not familiar with the shuttle services available in Florida.

I'll try GO and Jiffy Jeff and would appreciate any other suggestions.

Thanks Bruce, that's actually what I've been doing. I'm aware of SAS and QLS, and neither goes to Bahia Mar.

I was hoping a local (or someone who's had a similar need) would weigh in with some alternatives. We usually rent a car and extend our vacation on either end, so not familiar with the shuttle services available in Florida.

I'll try GO and Jiffy Jeff and would appreciate any other suggestions.

You might try calling the hotel and asking if they know which shuttle companies service the Bahia Mar. Worst comes to worst you could cab it to Fort Lauderdale airport and pick up the shuttle there (I think all the companies stop at FLL).

You might try calling the hotel and asking if they know which shuttle companies service the Bahia Mar. Worst comes to worst you could cab it to Fort Lauderdale airport and pick up the shuttle there (I think all the companies stop at FLL).

Yeah, I guess that's what I'll do. Can always cab it if it comes to that. :)

Thanks!

In April we used QLS from Miami back to Bahia Mar Am surprised that you said they no longer provide service. I know SAS has stopped servicing Bahia Mar and hotels in that area due to traffic and bridge which can really cause delays

In April we used QLS from Miami back to Bahia Mar Am surprised that you said they no longer provide service. I know SAS has stopped servicing Bahia Mar and hotels in that area due to traffic and bridge which can really cause delays

Omigosh, you're right! I'm such a dope. Thanks for responding and setting me right. Booking now. :)