no 7 day Mexican Riviera in 2017?

Mumof2

I was looking for a Carnival cruise in March 2017 for 7 days out of LA and there's nothing. Are these the final itineraries or might they add more? Anyone know? Trying to plan a large group cruise and leaving out of LA is the most convenient.

Thanks!:)

I am not sure that all the cruises are set yet for 2016 so I'm not surprised that you don't see 2017 cruises!!

It's a bit early!!

No airline or hotel would have prices set yet for that far out so not sure why you'd expect a cruise line to be able to do that either??

I was looking for a Carnival cruise in March 2017 for 7 days out of LA and there's nothing. Are these the final itineraries or might they add more? Anyone know? Trying to plan a large group cruise and leaving out of LA is the most convenient.

Thanks!:)

They just extended Miracle's schedule into the first few days of March 2017 and there rumors/scuttlebutt/propaganda that Carnival may swap coasts with Miracle and Splendor in early 2017. But, as someone mentioned, that may not be known until early next year (2016). :(

Edited by joepeka

I am not sure that all the cruises are set yet for 2016 so I'm not surprised that you don't see 2017 cruises!!

It's a bit early!!

No airline or hotel would have prices set yet for that far out so not sure why you'd expect a cruise line to be able to do that either??

Didn't say I expected it, just curious if the cruises that already are showing are all of them. Yes, it's early, but trying to plan for 50-100 people so lead time is important.

The Pride has replaced the Miracle for the " big nude cruise " in Feb 2017. So the Miracle gets to stay on west coast a bit longer!

The nude cruisers will be better off as they get a ship with better amenities since the Step child Miracle got a half baked " 2.0 "

upgrade.

Edited by n6uqqq

I think Carnival is waiting for a better ideal of when the new Canal will open. The Splendor will not fit through the existing Canal and they do not want to sail around the horn as they have previously done.

You are correct. The Splendor will go to the west coast and take up these sailings once they are sure of the canal opening.