Eclipse Shower Handheld or Fixed?

eyelash

Are the shower heads in Celebrity Eclipse concierge class cabins hand-held or fixed? I don't need a full-fledged accessible cabin, but have some body movement limitations that make it much easier to have a handheld shower head.

Are the shower heads in Celebrity Eclipse concierge class cabins hand-held or fixed? I don't need a full-fledged accessible cabin, but have some body movement limitations that make it much easier to have a handheld shower head.

Fixed - but you can adjust where it sprays a little bit.

Edited by TommyD3

M class ships have hand held showers. No clue why Celebrity thought it was an "improvement" to do away with them on the S class.

I must be unusual then, I like to stand under the shower and use both hands to wash myself (how do you manage holding the shower in one hand and shampoo in the other)

Edited by upwarduk

I must be unusual then, I like to stand under the shower and use both hands to wash myself (how do you manage holding the shower in one hand and shampoo in the other)

The shower heads slip into a wall holder for hands free showering. If you want to hold the shower wand you just slip it out of the holder.

The shower heads slip into a wall holder for hands free showering. If you want to hold the shower wand you just slip it out of the holder.

This is very handy for washing shaving cream off my legs too! Less gymnastics than a fixed shower head. boooo

It is not necessary to hold it at all.

With a removable shower head, the choice is yours.

You can just leave the shower head in its holder for your entire shower, using it as a fixed shower head, if you prefer.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeFkYlzBrMbmafdotNwzPH8c-1xWo4Hy2EemimRS3PNDTzO2QhXg

But you can also remove it from the holder and direct the spray exactly where you want it;

very therapeutic on aching joints and muscles.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9fgOdOWq6EMRMcflvX_pb1nmyh5u5grjmVEwtk9umBv0oheQSAw

It's "fixed" but there is some directional movement to the showerhead. Did love the hand held ones on the QM2.

It is not necessary to hold it at all.

With a removable shower head, the choice is yours.

You can just leave the shower head in its holder for your entire shower, using it as a fixed shower head, if you prefer.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeFkYlzBrMbmafdotNwzPH8c-1xWo4Hy2EemimRS3PNDTzO2QhXg

But you can also remove it from the holder and direct the spray exactly where you want it;

very therapeutic on aching joints and muscles.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9fgOdOWq6EMRMcflvX_pb1nmyh5u5grjmVEwtk9umBv0oheQSAw

Trust me! That guy has no worries about aching muscles etc.

• 2 years later...