Reduced Deposit ? Three for Free Sale going on now

Native Floridian 26

They are advertising $100 Reduced Deposits on this promotion. Nowhere does it say Nonrefundable. I know when Carnival does a $50 or $100 deposit promotion, they clearly say nonrefundable. Does anyone know for sure if it's refundable? I know I can call them, but it will probably be quicker to ask here.

Thanks!

I booked for May 2017 so I was very careful to check that the deposit is refundable. I was going to pay for the deposit with my points from my Princess credit card but then I thought I remembered being told if you pay with your Princess credit card points, you cannot get a refund. So under this special to the best of my recollection, it's fully refundable UNLESS you pay the deposit with Princess credit card points. I didn't call to verify this but in the back of my mind I think they told me that from the last time I put down a deposit with Princess (which I did pay for with my points).

Princess if very good about letting you know in the promotional material when a deposit is non-refundable if that is the case.

If you haven't caught on to it yet, the Future Cruise Credit that Pam in CA mentioned is one of the best deals around. You can only buy them while on a cruise; they are $100 per person and can be used as the deposit on any cruise, any cabin category for two years. Plus, you get onboard credit depending on the length of cruise and cabin category of $15 to $150 per person. And it is refundable should you have to cancel. Can't beat it.