Boarding Pass question

Bases5

I just went to print my boarding pass for my cruise next week.

It has a spot to print individual boarding pass but the option to print all in one was gone

Is this new. I'm pretty sure I only printed 1 pass that covered everyone before.

It's not that big of a deal but was wondering when that changed.

Been that way for a while. Cabin mates don't necessarily have to be in the same residence, so it makes sense that there would be individual boarding passes like the airlines.

My sister and I live in different states and I was able to print the combined boarding pass on 9/3 for our 9/6 sailing.

You don't actually NEED to print anything....as long as you have your booking number, you're good to go.

We have always been asked to show our Boarding Pass before we have even been allowed into the port building.

True. But if you're platinum it helps gets by security

We've had to show our boarding pass for being Platinum and going to the VIP check-in area as well.

I just went to print my boarding pass for my cruise next week.

It has a spot to print individual boarding pass but the option to print all in one was gone

Is this new. I'm pretty sure I only printed 1 pass that covered everyone before.

It's not that big of a deal but was wondering when that changed.

Just saw this today also. Used to have a choice for all or individual. But if you view it there will be each one listed individually so guess they are organizing their site once again. But you are right it wasn't that way about a month ago when I printed our for our cruise next week.

I already printed an all-in-one boarding pass a few weeks ago when we made our final payment. I'm assuming that even tho they have gone to individual boarding passes, they will still accept the all-in-one? Guess I'd better print individual one just in case :confused:

I already printed an all-in-one boarding pass a few weeks ago when we made our final payment. I'm assuming that even tho they have gone to individual boarding passes, they will still accept the all-in-one? Guess I'd better print individual one just in case :confused:

that is what we just did.:) no need to sweat it!

I went to print mine just 4-5 days ago and realized I was out of printer ink.

There was definitely an All In One option.

Just went back to check now that I've seen this thread and am waiting for my ink to arrive, and see this..

ImageUploadedByForums1443376219.916471.jpg.e2725fc2c3930106694a217883f4d38a.jpg

Edited by surfjock27

We cruised on the Freedom on 9/19 and had all in one boarding pass. When I printed out our 10/4 and 10/15 B2B it only gave me a choice for individual boarding passes. I called Carnival and they said it was only certain cruises that are only doing the individual passes.

My bf and I completed our check in at different times. We live at different addresses. After I completed my check in, I could print and all in one boarding pass, and his status just said "not ready." The day he completed his check in, we lost the option to do the all in one boarding pass. I thought this was because we completed the check in at different times, but I guess this is not the case....it sounds like its slowly turning over to everyone having their own boarding pass...

I printed mine this morning for our October cruise and it didn't have the "all in one" option, so we have separate boarding passes. I thought it was just me for some reason so they are either having some sort of a glitch or maybe they are changing their policy. I prefer the all in one myself.